or Connect

Posts by Winter Charm

Beautiful. I love the color combination.  :)
On their website, Schiit says that they will power most anything. :)   I find the versatility and price point to be very attractive, so I really hope it's true.
Would the cheapest Schiit Stack (Modi/Magni) be appropriate for driving the Tzar 350's as well as something like the 5.0 or 8.a?   I'm a *total* noob when it comes to Amps and DAC's, even though I know my way around IEM's pretty well... so advice would be hugely appreciated.     I saw this, too! :o    So excited to see what's coming! :D 
Nice!! How does that Magnus cable feel?
I, too, have gone to bed with them many times. :) 
Considering that it's supposed to be a younger sibling to the 8.a it should have an amazing soundstage :)
Man... I absolutely must get my hands on the 5.0 $480 saved up so far.
I wanted to add a little something to this thread, so here's a nice treat.    Here's the frequency response chart for the Ear Pods           As you can see, these are more neutral than you'd think. Also, they have quite a bit of Mid-Bass but really lack sub-bass - I can't hear the bass drums in Barbossa is Hungry on the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack.    For the price, though, they sound amazing. :)
What's the y-split like on both of these cables? I haven't been able to see pictures of that anywhere :P