Posts by Winter Charm

Anyone who's owned the SD4 and Noble 5, how would you compare the two? 
Let me know how it all goes when you finish Tip rolling! :) I'm really curious about the SD4's and would love to have more information on them. 
 Once people get their ******* cables, formal complaints will be withdrawn. Until then... nope. 
It's out, and being sold now. I don't think anyone has bought it and/or tried it yet. I'm really curious about it, though. 
Keep in mind that not the entire SD series sounds warm. The SD 2 are reportedly neutral/balanced, while the SD3 are warm. I have no idea what the SD 4 sound like :P 
THE SD-4 IS AVAILABLE!!!! :D    OMG IT's FINALLY HERE!    http://www.inear-monitoring.eu/en/produkte/inear-universelles-monitoring/monitoring-stagediver.htm   Holy ****. It landed in October, and NO ONE noticed :O 
Wow! Those look great! :D I'd love to read your impressions though :)I can't wait to post my review (but I'm taking the time to listen first) :) Fair warning, though, mine are blue :D Oh, and I may do a comparison with the Sennheiser Momentums.
 He just mentioned a few posts ago that there is a smart charging circuit that only charges the battery when necessary, so you can use this as a desktop USB Dac/Amp for your more sensitive IEM's or headphones. Part of why I picked the C5D is because I wanted something I could use on a desk, or on the go :) This little device does it all, sounds great, and looks classy.
Also, if anyone is wondering, I've attached the measurements made by Innerfidelity on the H6...   :D What I really love about this FR Chart, is that it is VERY similar to the Sennheiser HD 600s, which are considered neutral. Interestingly enough, the H6's seem to have a stronger subbass compared to the HD 600's. However, there;s no waviness in the 100-200 Hz mid bass region like the H6 has. The reason for this is that the H6 lowered the response of the frequencies that...
For this headphone, I would suggest the good/warm/unbelievably beautiful. It would compliment these really nicely.