Posts by longbowbbs

I have almost pulled the trigger on that new album twice now.....Hmmm......
While both units can drive headphones, each is a piece of stereo gear. The CSP3+ is a Pre-Amplifier. The Taboo MK III is an Amplifier. Decware has designed them to perform more effectively with different styles of HP's.  You will get a gain boost using the CSP3+ in combination with the Taboo. It is not required as Decware tends to provide rudimentary integrated amp functionality in all of its amps.    FWIW, I did not experience the hum that some people have mentioned...
They are a lot of fun. Provided you have sufficient efficiency for them to be driven by 4 watts.    You can use just the Taboo as a 2 source integrated for speakers (or HP's). The addition of the CSP3+ will provide more gain to the mix and additional tube rolling options. I enjoyed the combo very much.
Decware has 2 HP amps. The CSP3+ is great with Dynamic higher impedance HP's like Sennheiser. The HD800's are fantastic on the CSP3+. They also make the Taboo MK III which is specifically engineered for the Audeze line of Planer Magnetic HP's.  When not driving HP's the Taboo is a great SET 4.5 watt amp and the CSP3+ makes a great Pre-amplifier for low watt high efficiency speaker bliss. I had the pair running my Decware DM945 bookshelf's and it was a holographic listening...
There goes another ODAC fan.....
Nice!
88/24 AIFF
It's OK....I opened a savings account at current interest rates.....How does that "Rule of 72" work again.....