or Connect

Posts by longbowbbs

You will appreciate the upgrade. It really is worth the price and keep the DAC current.
I am a committed SW22 fan. HD800's and LCD-X's. SW25's on the K10's.....  
Mine are for sale. Please see the link in my signature....
For Sale one pair of MrSpeakers Alpha Prime closed Planar Magnetic headphones with 4 pin XLR connector. They are near mint. The package includes the felt dots for adjusting the sound to personal preference. I never used them so they are unopened. They also ship with the included MrSpeakers headphone rack. If you need another connector besides 4 Pin XLR you can order from MrSpeakers or many other after market cable companies. Sorry, I am not interested in any trades. This...
Another satisfied customer!
He was going to go Uber but the surge pricing made the jet a cheaper ride....
Brannan said you missed the private jet waiting at John Wayne. He was bummed but had to get going without you. He said the Waldorf suite is comfortable....
Yeah..Just finished another five nights out on the road for work...1350 miles and MANY hours with the K10's making it bearable.... 
So....you're saying they are comfortable?  Just making sure... Seriously, I can wear mine for hours. (up to 8 during some long distance travel) and they are still easy on the ears in their fit. The sound is always stellar.
A shoot out between the TotalDac and the DAVE would be Epic! Let us know if you get the chance!