Posts by longbowbbs

Sweet! I had a nice session with them. Great addition to your gear!
Late night listening session on the road this week.... Silver Poison's
The power output from the GO100IEM is similar to the Dragonfly. At full volume both are uncomfortably loud for me using the HD650's. I find the GO100 to be more refined. I am not unhappy with the Dragonfly. I enjoyed it for over a year before an adequate competitor arrived. They are both marvel's of engineering. The GO has replaced the DF for my goto rig though.  
Geek Out 100IEM, Toxic Cables Silver Poisons HD650's and Audirvana...    
I may get it in for a review....We'll see.....
Sick.....I cannot imagine how much better they can be considering how much I love the current SW's with my HD800's.... 
I am running the 100's with my HD650's atm. Compared to the GO1000, I have the volume up much higher, as you would expect. If you want very high volume, it will not be enough. However, I would not want to listen to the 100 for long at max volume. Too loud. However, the quality is excellent. The HD25-1 ii's are easier to drive (I have had them for years) and I would expect they should be an easy drive for the 100'. I do not have them with me on the road so I cannot try them...
Thanks Avi! The spread of cost vs performance is narrowing. This is a good thing!
Gotta love operating systems....
Steely Dan Gaucho 24/96 via Audirvana+