Posts by born2bwild

Hi guys,   My current setup is: Foobar2k > NuForce HDP (used as an DAC only) > Schiit Lyr > Audeze LCD-2   The reason why I bought the NuForce HDP was because I used it to drive my HD650... But since then I have upgraded my headphones, and bought the Lyr as an amp. I still use the HDP as my DAC, and I am satisfied with it.   But I wonder, how much improvement (if anything) would I see if I replace the HDP with a Schiit Bifrost? Also if you have any other DACs in...
Thank you to both of you guys for your help.   But I am still on the fence.   Mainly since I've been reading the T1 and LCD-2 reviews, and the latter seems to be getting nearly all favourable reviews while, the T1 - also getting great reviews - is sometimes said to be too detached and analytical. And I'm aiming to use these headphones my leisure listening, not for remixing.   So essentially, what I'm asking is; since you guys have the T1 (or have had), are...
PMed.
I have the Sennheiser HD650, with a Nuforce HDP amp/dac, and I enjoy this combination very much. But I feel that it's time for me to get a 2nd pair of headphones to continue my exploration of the audiophile world.   Now, I don't want to immediately update my amp/dac (I might do it a year later); so my first question is: Will the HDP Icon push the T1 and LCD-2 enough? Will one of these headphones be better with the HDP?   I read in the Buyer's Guide that the HDP...