Posts by dukeskd

I think that should be the primary reason why you shouldn't. Water + LCD-XC is not a good formula.
 All Audeze have this problem except for LCD-X.
Going from the TH900 to the LCD-3, it sounds like AM radio/mono switched on.
You are right. The SR-009 sounded good from a $100 adapter hooked up to my Alesis RA150 ($150) power amp. However, this is a niche market for audiophiles, so such astronomical price-to-performance ratio are to be expected in the case of LL and WES.. Of the aforementioned amps, the 727 is definitely best bang for the buck. I never had any problems with the 727 + 009 but with the 007 it felt underwhelming because it is quite noticeable the ear speakers need another level of...
Seemingly not good advice, time to ask other members for advice  The 727 + 009 combo is a lot better than 009 + LL or 009 + WES (and for a lot less money).
Negative things? The 727 is great with the 009.
^X2. With the 007mkI you will find near zero fatigue, and it is probably one of the very few (the only one in my experience) that has the ability to be like that whilst excelling in detail extraction + impact. SR009 on the other hand has a bright sound sig, and depending on your personal tastes and amp/source, it could be induce fatigue.
Still prefer the LCD-3 for EDM, and that is by a wide margin..
 So I assume it basically holds mk2.5 drivers as opposed to the original mk1s? Another thing of note that I must add, get a better amp than the LL2.
Watch out with rakuten.com, they have had many credit card breaches the past year.