Posts by dc-k

I'm using the ACS custom sleeves I had made for my 535 and they work fine for me except that the left ear tended to pop out of the sleeve from time to time. Full sleeves would avoid this issue for sure, I have got round it by inserting a section of elastic band between the IEM and the sleeve and it's rock solid with no negative sonic effect. I may go for full sleeves in time
I have owned most of the Shure SE range including the 1xx, 2xx, 4xx and 535. Each upgrade I've tried has been a decent improvement, but the biggest leaps I found was from 4xx - 535 and 535 - 846 so you should notice a great improvement in overall experience. I recommend you go for the bright filter if you like your brass bold, as I do. They are certainly larger than the 2xx, but if you get the tips to your preference you'll be fine. You may even want to go custom...
Day three of my new SE846, thought they were pretty good from the off, but I've just put the bright filters in and they really rock now...
a timeless classic
SE846 on the way, can't wait to join the conversation 
I think when they come they probably will, the AK120 spec still says max 64GB but 128 works fine
very kind, I've got it up and running now here
I feel a poll coming on...
There seem to be a good few people doing the swapping now, I think it's time to see what people favour.
this video may help