Posts by LemanRuss9

Worry not,as Fiascogarcia said you need to order 1st then sent the ear impression (you make ear impressions at audiologist or hearing aid clinic) to Brannan which is the customer service dude and then Brannan will sent the impressions to their factory in China,when the impressions arrive a representative will inform you and then the production begins.  Trust me,Noble got an awesome Customer service that responds very fast. I just ordered my IEM during the sale and...
Just ordered mine! 50 minutes before the sales ends,can't wait to get them! Also I should really get my ear molds now.
so,compared to the DX100,how much battery life does the AK240 have? My DX100 can't hold as long as 1 hour
what is this?? no cable for tg334? I thought frank was magical!
ok sorry for that
Hello Peoples!  I have just recently purchase FItEar TG334 and I was wondering which cable is good for this IEM? 
I have just purchased the TOGO 334! and I have gottta say this is the best IEM I have ever heard. Sadly I'm not to good with imperssions and it's time to let my 1964 ears V6 to rest.A new king is here!
SOLD ! THANKS!
SOLD~!
Hi DemonFox yes it is still available