Posts by jsohn

bought from amazon if that matters.
selling; -westone wr4 for 350 shipped                           9.9/10   used once. -audio pfe 232 for 330 shipped                                8/10 used everyday but no scratches or anything.   everything comes with original packaging and accessories. not accepting trades as i need cash for a new gaming computer unless you got an i7 haswell overclockable cpu for sale or gtx760/770.    will ship out in 1-2 business days with priority shipping conus. don't wanna...
selling; -westone wr4 for 320 shipped                           9.9/10   used once. -audio pfe 232 for 300 shipped                                8/10 used everyday but no scratches or anything.   everything comes with original packaging and accessories.   will ship out in 1-2 business days with priority shipping conus. don't wanna deal with international shipping unless you wanna pay a lot more extra lol   local pick up available for those living in southern...
yes pm me with your email for pics.
lol. sorry to hear that. i just put my iems in my pocket, no case or anything and take them to the gym. play basketball with them do everything with them and nothing happens 
still upfor sale
Very good condition (9/10) Edition 8's for sale. I don't use these enough to justify keeping these.    Comes with Original Box(Little Bent) and everything else that was included.    Shipping is included in price. I will ship anywhere CONUS. Outside the country will cost more money. I accept Paypal. You pay fees or gift.    PM for more info   Local pick up is available in Orange County, California.    Looking to trade for (c)iems
pm sent
sold
no box or foam. just headphones cables and pads