Posts by Standarddeviate

I only read the first couple of pages, but I didn't see anything on here about race. When people buy beats, they're buying status, history, and the struggles of black man who fought his way up into fame and influence. This is something not only the black community buy into, but any teen or adult for that matter who's been been kicked around and shoved in the dirt. Yeah, sure to us head-fiers who can drop hundreds or even several grand on headphones and weigh out the...
Dibs on the ugly one!
I realize that this is 3 months too late, but for the gym I'd go HD25-1 ii. They're lighter, sound great, and have a splitting headband to help keep them on your head. I have the M50, and with the headband on the smallest setting, they start to slide off when I look up or down. The only downside to the HD25-1 ii's aside from their price (~$185). Is that they're harder to drive. They sound better with a little amplification such as a Fiio e6. Hope this helps.
PM sent
Spider Realvoice?
PM sent
What does IC mean when used as part of a trade forum post? Please send the answer in the form of a PM.
PM sent
PM sent
PM sent