Posts by zelong430

Sure for the late reply, I check the ebay and the only w4 for sale is brand new at the price of 449.
I don't agree with that. There are $416 currently on amazon.
My like new Westone W4 is here for sell. The condition is like new. No any flaws or scratches.All original accessories are in the original box.   Only accept payment through Paypal and only ship to Paypal address. Item will be shipped through USPS priority mail within 48 hrs after accepting payment.
Hi   I'm selling my like new amp BLACK ALO RX MK2. I purchased it from ALO directly 1.5 month ago. The amp is rarely used and the condition is perfect, which means no any scratches and any defects. All box and manuals including receipt will come with the amp. So you will get almost a new mk2.    The price is 409 including the shippment and payment should be made via paypal by gift.   I can also sell my ipod 6th 160g and CLAS if you want   My lose is you...
Hi,   Selling (BLACK) 1. AlgoRhythm SOLO black--------------------------------------------480 2. ALO Rx Mark 2 headphone amp black-------------------------------sold 3. Custom TWAG V2 (all silver) Cables - mini to mini--------------------sold 4. ALO Rubber bands to hold the rig together (amp, solo and ipod) free 5.ALO solo carry bag-------------------------------------------------free     My girl friend purchased it as a gift for me a month ago from...
Is this still available ?
I have a cypher lab solo dac that want to tread. 
Hi, would like to tread it?
Hi, could you upload more pictures about this amp?
Hi can you upload more pictures about this amp?