or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Right, thanks.So as I knew that a higher impedance headphone will cause less roll-off the amps input impedance is so high it completely resolves the issue.Thanks for stopping by!
If you ever order from Lunashops or thier eBay store you can literally do a world vacation return home and still not be late for the mail man. Honestly everything I order from them takes 4-5 weeks. Like the two minuscule male cable plugs I'm waiting for to get my ASG-2 going...
If you can handle the weight and a little stack no bigger than the footprint of a credit card you can get Colorfly C3 and Topping NX1 amp. (the amp has its own thread which was very popular).Or, as mentioned XDuoo X3 already has quite a capable internal amp. Has two gain modes, rockbox firmware, dual card slots, better UI, and it fits in your pocket, one device haha.C3 is and always will be cool, just the market moves on. Even FiiO X1 is pretty good but I put the XDuoo...
 I wasn't entirely happy with the positioning of the right earpiece, particularly the tip looking squashed down. By that point I'd had enough. Enough photo fun time for one day.
 If I had to call one area it would the separation a little lacking. BUT, this is when I switch over to the Tralucent IEMs. I'd still say Zero could keep in this area with a majority of IEMs. Anyway, I'm hooked, I stare over at these little wooden earphones on my bed ,and you don't want to know the thoughts that run through my mind. I'll leave it at that for now. Hopefully others can prove I'm not crazy.
 Yeah, I tried FLC8 with Alien while it was here didn't like the synergy personally . Though my thoughts of A83 / Alien are (more) than well documented. Anyway, moving back to the Zero, can anyone try with Cayin N5 and tell me their thoughts? I just want someone to try Zero with that DAP and tell me what they think because I honestly can't put Zero done for days now. Its not just some hyped up product for me, I genuinely haven't been able to put them away. Having become...
 C3 carries a small amount of bass roll-off from its headphone out with low impedance IEMs. (I cannot find the frequency chart atm) BUT, what I can tell you without the correct terms is when you add an amp to C3's headphone out it cures the bass roll-off. It actually completely corrects it due to the connection between the players headphone out and amp input. I wish I could explain better for you though it absolutely does. This goes for any other player as well.
Very temperamental photography product! Takes years off my life!     After several unsatisfied attempts using different set ups I settled with this:    
 I personally find Zero a little forward in bass with quite a warm voicing around the mid-range, treble nice and polite. Thick note weight that will be quite versatile across many genres. They're quite detailed for their price, no, very detailed and especially good with vocals female/male. I haven't stopped using them for 4 days now as my goto IEM with Cayin N5, you must try them sometime. Usually I try a $50 earphone for 30 seconds and throw it in the corner, but with...