or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

It would sure save me some typing from the original damage caused. Just whoop out the link, BAM. DigialFreak's Confessions.
 I think when this thread was created there were genuine problems facing us. The entire root of this thread was indeed DX50 and how unstable it was on release to my understanding. We had other players being targeted like Studio V, all of which rightfully so and justified. Move on to today, iBasso did eventually get DX50 basically stable (not perfect) but quite good with added features, enough for me to own two units at the same time, yet you read back earlier in this...
On the topic of smartphones. While they don't have the best internal sound chips or headphone out quality, they do have some of the nicest screens, UI and available music applications. Recently I've been using an external (9v powered) dac/amp with my Samsung Galaxy S4. If you can get audio out from the USB there's some excellent sound to be discovered. So its not a sad state of the smartphone if set up properly, quite the contrary, the UI is some of the best out there,...
I ordered a cable today through Ted's Headphone Lounge after some recommendations in the Pono Player thread.   I was amazed at the quick service. I contacted Ted via email with basics what I needed. He replied with 10 minutes with a few extra options. Within 15 minutes we had an order placed, paid and estimated delivery time. Almost quicker than checking out on eBay...   I've ordered a balanced silver plated copper cable for my Pono Player to use with Aurisonics ASG-2...
 Maybe if you ask Siri, she can tell you how we're all going.  
Oooh Arly, what have you done.   Shame shame, we know your name....
I've gone ahead and ordered a balanced silver plated copper cable for my ASG-2 through Ted.   He is very fast with emails and we've got things sorted in less than 15 minutes.
 ER4S? Oh, comfort is probably not quite the same as being massaged by a beautiful woman. More along the lines of being internally interrogated by two wooden chopsticks. But the sound...the sound is great.  
Imagine listening to an IEM that supports all these grand attributes being mentioned, you can hear all the positive sides in fine form, spaciousness, staging, detail, such performance, such talent. Yet anytime a female vocalist (or male) forms an Sss, Chh, Ttt word you're mildly assaulted with unstable vocal sibilance, constantly reminded each and every word shape at different spitting volumes, until it quickly wears you down. In turn leaving no option but to listen at...
Well, I think it's pretty official. Aurisonics ASG-2 pair quite well with the Pono Player, possibly a little genre related, especially good with slightly darker or deeper recordings (look up Cassandra Wilson - New Moon Daughter), and for the first time my Pono's battery is dying and I want to keep listening. I have some money laying around spare, this seems the best option out of my gear to take this setup balanced. I'll give Ted a buzz tomorrow I think.