or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Its a good player, especially when you consider some of the cheap medicore MP4 players getting around on eBay and Aliexpress for similar prices. S5 actually does what it says, plays FLAC etc has a properly functioning UI. Its a compliment S5 can even be mentioned among the likes of XDuoo X3, FiiO X1 and other budget players when S5 itself is even a fraction the price of those units.
You're doing better than me mate, I only listen to one singer/artist. Although that is slightly changing recently. (something had to give after 2-years)
I spent 3-days on/off doing what I call 'recalibrating' my Ref.1 last week.From the ground up I played with different sources, cables, tips, even tips of the same design from a different batch with slightly thicker walls (these do sound different) At one stage during testing I fatigued my ears and from then on until I rested the treble sounded harsh. It was pointless continuing until they were rested. After days I'm pretty happy with the performance and outcome. The Sony...
Far as I'm aware you cannot do this.
 But it will help others, so be happy.
 Well, I have just the store for you. (and anyone else) Search this eBay users items for OTG cables. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&rmvSB=true%7Ctrue&_ssn=yourcharger&item=301556014007&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC2.A0.H0.Xotg+cables.TRS1&_nkw=otg+cables&_sacat=0 He does many, but yes, lets confirm a few things first....
 Swan cable, fishing line, sacred hair strands, they'll sound fabulous regardless. 
I would wait until we can confirm with another OTG cable or two. Sometimes it can be a little finicky.
 I don't think you really need W80, musicday, unless to simply satisfy your curiosity. We buy Tralucent to 'forget' about the other brands, to live forever in peace. (be at peace musicday)