or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Look what Uncle H20 brought home with him today.  
Look what Uncle H20 brought home with him today.  
 Yeah, I don't like taking them out much, I know they're portable and all. Just not something I use outside. Anyway, the plans have changed and I'm going today. Report in later with some thoughts.
On Thursday I'm going to demo some players, AK380 will be there. I'm thinking of taking my 2.2 to try with it. (I've never heard AK380, yet..)
Well done!Liked the introduction photo!
Come on guys, don't be upset, its just a cable right? I didn't mean to scare everyone away...
 I'm not sure my sources were enough to scale Plus5 at the levels you guys are hearing them. Seems those who get the most from them are using top-tier players. I never did try them with the Tralucent DAC though which is quite nice regardless. 
My A83 are for sale, I kind of need the money and can feel comfortable I've upgraded.   I will also ship them worldwide so take advantage or our weak Australian dollar.   Sales in the sig.
Up for sale is one pair of Fidue A83.   I have owned these A83 a while, they have brought me many excellent listening sessions. Like anything in this hobby I've upgraded and they're no longer used much. They're great condition and come with their original box and all accessories.       Any questions please send a message.
You're feeling the vibe Mimouille!Have you a preferred source for your Plus5?