Posts by H20Fidelity

You will not be disappointed with Studio V 3rd Anv. Apart from only charging my unit once every 1.5 months (literally) the sound is terribly unique. I remember months back seeing Lee, Brooko and a few others with their units, I just had to own one if  it was the last thing I ever did.I still don't know if I'm doing the right thing parting with mine (I'm sure Brooko is feeling some remorse also) 
Mine was gone in about an hour, but please don't worry, for the money you spent NX1 will still bring you much happiness. It has small form factor, excellent run times, above average build for its price point and some might say a specific tone to its sound.Paired very well with T-Peos H-300 hybrid too for some reason. I'm currently hunting another amp down for us, "the next discovery" though options I'm looking at currently aren't this cheap, and it won't be anytime...
lol.  Ze gold sparkles in your customs.  
Real gold apparently, from the deepest Cave of Voronya.What was it AnakChan? depth of 5,610 ft or something....
I don't think you'd be disappointed, honestly sounds pretty damn good. Brings out detail, dynamics and impact in the mids with SHR940.Big difference, I would have paid more easily. Tempted to get his RCA to RCA, though sold my Magni. Never know unless you try Lin!. 
My cable arrived today. It took 10 days from China to Australia. I'm rather impressed with the build, sound and value Ghentaudio's cables offer. It sounds clean and airy while still remaining thick in the mids, soundstage doesn't seem narrow which I was worried about. I also noticed the treble seems well detailed compared to the stock cheap cable I'd been using, I also prefer this over AudioQuests Forest I had beforehand. As for the build it's tight all round looking...
I would, but we have problems getting lithium batteries through customs. Australia post won't ship them internationally. Sorry ClieOS. 
Selling my NX1 amp if anyone in Australia is interested. No, not because I don't like it, actually I like it a lot - it's because in this hobby I buy / try / sell gear and accumulate far too much gear.  I've had my time with NX1 and want to continue its journey. This isn't to say I might pick up another one in the future or the NX2. http://www.head-fi.org/t/726957/topping-nx1-portable-amplifier-free-shipping I will continue to look after the thread and add impressions to...
Up for grabs is one Topping NX1 portable amp. We've been discussing this portable amplifier on Head-fi for a few months now, it's quite easy to say the amp is very capable and measures well running for 100 hours a charge! Like anything in this hobby I really only buy to try / gain experience then move my gear on, I would like to sell the amp to someone else to continue its journey. The amp will come with: USB cable and stock interconnect, (never left the house and in...
Up for grabs is one pair of Monster Turbine Pro Copper. Comes complete with all accessories, boxing, super tips (cost a lot by themselves) The earphones are in spotless condition (see pics)