Posts by H20Fidelity

Most (but not all) members are against EQ here, living in a world where one changes their headphone, source, cable, pads, and many other things I'm probably forgetting to completely avoid equalising and seek the sound they're searching for. Myself included up until a few weeks ago. I don't mind a little guilty EQ in the upper mids, but not too much. Just enough to still be classed as an audiophile.
I can agree for those with correct preferences the Ety can be more suited. However, last time I used ER4S I got a terrible ear ache deep in my left canal that lasted almost a week. Since then I've been reluctant to use them again.
You cannot help but grin watching people wear apple earpods while listening to Altone.  *or those beats cough cough headphones*At one stage I think I might have the "bestest" on the go sound of many people around me!Only thing one needs worry about is uncontrollably busting out dancing while many people stare at you. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 

I must say I took Altone200 out today with me for the first time simply with Sansa Clip.Usually I'd take a basic earphone or something cheap leaving my good gear at home (I know it defeats the purpose of 'portable audio') Anyway, taking the Altone outdoors was like living in a different world to what I'm used too, so much fun.It was like having a hi-end hifi system on the go, time absolutely flew by.Like Brooko said, hang in there a little longer gents (and ladies), it'll...
I just edited my post please read above....
So, you're just going to leave it and hope they contact you? When there could be a mix up or error in your order, then if something goes wrong blame T-Peos because they didn't inform you. For example, if there's an error they're unaware of with your order, how will they know? I say send them an email before you get left behind for cutting your own nose off. Sunggoo is a very understanding guy, just give him a buzz. Ask when your order was shipped or tracking. Edit: Right,...
I did a comparison many many months ago between JDS C5 and C&C BH, just a couple of posts. One thing the C5 has over BH is better refinement in the mid-range, it noticebly jumps out at you, like a stiffer back bone to vocals and instruments (better posture) can make the BH sound a little blurry or confused at times during busy passages. BH still has the upper hand in soundstage width and clarity. Found it for...
I can tell you the BH sounds quite a bit coloured compared to an O2, especially with any switches engaged. The O2 was great clean, neutral and basically invisible between your headphone and source, though if I had to label a sound on it - it was a little thin sounding and lacked some bass impact fractionally., but with good soundstage, detail and separation. In the end I went with Schiit Magni instead. (Desktop amp) . One thing luring me back to BH is it's soundstage width...
I cannot get hold of those tips in Australia, not without importing them over (and probably paying more than their price in postage). I trust from all the information I've heard they're worth trying. Just getting them seems rather awkward.