or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Its ok, I will say it here. I have two cables here both Tralucent new copper, (same cable) only difference between these two cables are their plugs. One being 2.5mm balanced, the other 3.5mm single end. When using a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter on the balanced cable to run both (single ended) they sound different, notably the amount of soundstage, detail and emotion from the music. The reason this came about is because I was deciding which cable to keep on my 2.2. Stay balanced...
Last I heard, warrior1975 turned the volume up too far on his Ref and levitated to the moon. We're trying to retrieve him.
Discovered something very interesting this afternoon using 2.2.   Its not the kind of thing I talk about though so, best not say anything...
 Always one step ahead of the game.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/19695#post_12496877 
Looking good Lee.
 I've never felt the need to change out the stock tips. 
I'm trying to get another friend to buy Zero but they don't spend anything less than $1k per IEM, like dropping to this level is unspeakable or just not morally correct. (well I think they feel that way). We've assured them Zero is the real deal but, nope. I'll keep trying...
Happily Uber after.Feel pretty cheap running this silver/gold. Damn stock cables..
Now you won't need to buy another IEM ever again. That's the beauty of Tralucent, pay once and live happily ever after. Just laugh at all the other product threads. No need to own 2-3 Tralucent IEMs, those people are just plain greedy...
A local audio shop 25 minutes away from me is now stocking the AK line. I'm going to head over and try the AK380 CU very soon. I better not be disappointed...