Posts by H20Fidelity

Only other thing I can think of is reading this thread I found: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=93189.0   I don't know how helpful it will be, see what you can find.   Long as you're opening the drives by pressing "load music" on the touch screen when connecting to PC.
  If there's no micro sd card inserted I believe only 1 drive (the internal) should show.  While you wait or continue getting a support ticket please try installing the Pono music app connect the Pono up with the app open and see if it automatically starts downloading the firmware. if it does when you eject that should be the first option (to update) rather than scanning media. Watch this short video please: https://vimeo.com/111570190 I have done some reading about this...
For sale is one Microsoft Zune 30GB Media Player   The unit is in perfect working order, the battery still healthy. Everything works correctly. Scratches here and there from age as usual.    There are 3 small blotches on the screen (as shown in photos)   Sound of this unit is very good and there's a silicon case included.     Comes with:   Zune 30GB Player Data / Charge Cable Silicon...
 I guess for me ER4S fills a great section of my natural preferences, a preference I wasn't even sure of myself when discovering portable audio The Etymotic helped decide a great portion of this. When I first heard them I was impressed with the detail. Its analytical, extremely detailed when driven to limits and accurate. I think its only downfall is some lacking versatility, not that it cannot play any genre, though its absence of sub-bass presence can slightly hinder...
 Have a read here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=95549.0 I would try holding the "O" button for 10 seconds to make it reset and check which firmware its running. If it keeps trying to scan on boot connect it to a computer and delete all the files. Update to the newest (if it isn't) firmware.
 I don't sell isolation, sorry.    Sure, the leak a little, though it really depends on your environment and listening levels.
Thanks for the link.       Can't say I'm a huge fan of the screen size or design considering we're moving into mid 2015 and we've seen this over and over from Sandisk.   I think its still appealing for others supporting  that Sandisk trademark of ultra portability and pocket size friendlyness.
VSD3S downfall was vocal sibilance and lack of refinement.   Its still a great little IEM and could thrust out some detail, though Titans extra cost will show more development in this case. 
 Spiral Dot tips can help with the fitting. What source are you using with A83? Meridian + Quickstep? I don't hear mid-bass emphasis with mine. Do you know the output impedance of the amp? Wondering if theirs some form of impedance mismatch with your source. A83 are only 11ohms. Similar to what's constantly going on in the SE846 thread your source will require low output impedance, preferably under 1ohm otherwise you can skew the frequency response. It's often overlooked...
 SE535 are a strange IEM, you wouldn't be the first to find their sound alter with different sources. I think one of the best sources I found for them was Cowon J3.