New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by H20Fidelity

Agreed. 
I had thought about it, though I don't exactly have the right connections to add a second battery to that casing and hold it 100% secure. If anything down the road I might change over to this casing linked below using the slightly larger 18650 battery rated at 3100mAh.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201142854115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649That battery is Panasonic branded and probably much closer to it's real life specs.As it is atm, the 1200mAh UltraFire...
I've ordered these 2300mAh batteries. Knowing Chinese batteries they won't be exactly 2300mAh, but hopefully a little more than the 1200mAh currently in use.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251609888181?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649Everything is working well though. Battery percentage works with Android Battery Mix app and we're losing about 10% every 2 hours simply playing music. Wifi works, apps, everything like a normal Z Walkman. The only thing you might...
Ok, I now have this sorted. I've taken one up on Sony working right around their system making the Walkman run on external / interchangeable batteries and Its quite an easy painless process. What you need is a 14500 3.7v battery, the kind used in some high powered torches. Be aware these batteries are not your regular 1.2v or 1.5v AA battery used in common devices but instead 3.7volt. They're however the same size as an AA battery. 1) Here's an example of the battery...
You must be really rough with them svyr. (joking joking) That's terrible mate, I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get a replacement quickly. I actually was going to run a thin layer of clear nail polish around mine and seal them further as I also believe in a matter of time that glue will come apart. It's an accident waiting to happen every time you remove the housing, I try to make sure (if I remember) to hold them past that point. I still use H-300 often,...
Phew, saved by the bell! You were so close!
I've sorted out my laptop / PC version by cleaning out my cookies (just fixed the problem now)When I had the problem on my mobile  uninstalling then reinstalling Chrome corrected it for me. Edit: You've worked it out. =)
Thanks Cel, this seemed to have worked for me.
I've switched over to Fire Fox for the time being and everything works fine, I also tried Opera browser no problems there. (using these alternatives will keep you going for now). I just have two browsers open, Fire Fox for Head-fi and Chrome for everything else. I think something has gone a miss with one of the Google Chrome updates because my mobile version was doing the same Head-fi related things a few days ago, however in that instance a reinstall of the Chrome app...
Anyway, I picked up a pair of UE900 this evening for a very good price, we'll see how they fair up against A83, should have them in 2-3 days.
New Posts  All Forums: