or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Yup, like above its hit and miss.I've owned 2 Note 3's which both worked natively. 2 Galaxy S4's on the same version of Android, only one worked natively. eBay is a good place for finding used Androids for our purpose even partially working. Often they might not read sim cards, network locked etc but still perfectly fine for us.For dedicated home use I'm sticking with tablets for now.
I think my AK300 is a good player, specifically in a technical sense of layering, separation, tight refinement in the lows, highs. It also has a great timbre and tone to its sound which allows you to enjoy music without needing particularly loud volumes. For example, listening to a live track at normal volume I hear the audience in the background whistling and screaming out quite effortlessly. Good resolution.On the other end of the stick I have heard players cheaper than...
 I guess the most important aspect is understanding different signatures, even if we personally think they just suck. I've tried a few times with warmer IEM opposite of my general preference. You can do it but the course of natural selection will always draw you back in the end. Its a good way to decide between different IEMs, your hand will (in the end) reach for the one you prefer without thinking about it.
I don't think there is a best IEM, at least not by mass opinion, only individual preferences. I've heard earphones I thought were pretty bad yet member B felt it was amazing. Same can be said visa versa. Actually, I can't off the top of my head think of any single IEM everyone on Head-fi agreed it was good, good value or without a flaw of some sort. What a bunch of fuss pots...
I'm set with sources, laid out exactly as my signature describes. I can run the original 1Plus2 with the Tralucent DacAmp and it's probably the ultimate in 'clear spacious' sound, so clear.. but maybe too much for its own good as it lacks some body and sounds thin, but has excellent sibilance control. On the other hand the DacAmp takes my Ref.1 exactly where I want them in tonality. Call me old fashioned but I still really enjoy my DX90 with the original 1Plus2, like a...
Bling is huge in China, you can observe by the way Fidue dress up their A83 faceplates.   Its all about the gold, flashy representation.         Ref.1 continues that tradition.  
I would take a picture of my AK300 and 1Plus2.2, but... I'm just too lazy atm.  
      But seriously, if DX200 doesn't support Netflix, they've lost my money...  
 I'm pretty sure by now, the design and board layout 'might' be well and truly decided and finalized. Do you want iBasso to just drill an extra two card slot openings in the sides?
It would appear so, unfortunately.Many of the products in this hobby aren't exactly polished with Apple like functionality and all their ends tied. My 'assumption' is it was probably just too expensive to make PAW 5000 do this task so the corner was cut.To be honest, I'd be going wired headphones personally.