or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

You should keep Ref.1 and save for your next Tralucent earphone. Regardless, its good to see you took the plunge and understand what we talk about in the Tralucent threads. Do you still find Ref.1 ahead of U12, in your opinion?
Btw, if any Ref.1 / Too owners want to hear what the earphone can really do in terms of bass extension, separation, detail, send me a PM. I will guide you towards a track given to me once by Mr Tralucent himself. Warrior1975 has heard it...
 Plus5 is thicker than the original Ref.1, not sure on Ref.1 Too. Its a unique brute Plus5.
 What is you want to do exactly? Consider switching over from silver/gold to the new copper,? What is the mission at hand here.
I could make an earphone tonight from fishing line and alfoil, call it H20Foil, charge $500 for it and no ones going to stop me.   No one will buy it but that's the point I'm making. There's no rules or classifications to tell any company what their earphone is worth.   It all done by them and how much the think the 'audiofools' might pay...
 Don't worry, I was like that for a while. Zero had me well and truly in their zone as well. I have a heard a lot of IEMs and the posts being made about Zero being competitive with some earphones in the $500 range isn't under spoken. One must also remember this hobby is a mixed bag of sweets. $500 sets the benchmark for 'nothing' when it comes to individual companies releases earphones, There's no set standards, no passing procedure of quality control that decides anyone...
 Not sure on Singapore. Australia is usually around 8-11 days.
Been getting into some Jungle Juice DIY liquid, its probably my favourite atm, 60/40 ratio, 6mg nic level. I have gotten right into mixing my own juice now, have several concentrates, PG. VG etc. Tastes like tropical juice but with a really cool inhale and exhale, almost like a touch of menthol but different. Really nice.     I have a Koopor Plus 200Watt mod coming this week in stainless steel, I had thought about the Sigelei 213 and the budget is fine for that kind of...
 I don't have Ref.1 Too sorry, I have the original. The treble does seem smoother or more refined on the new copper, at least with the original Ref.1.