Posts by H20Fidelity

Yes, it will!  1) Highlight every single folder on your micro sd card by pressing Ctrl + A. 2 ) Right Click then open them in MP3Tag. 3) Press Ctrl + A again to highlight every file whilst inside MP3Tag. Then right click and press "Remove Tag" Then off it goes removing them all, quite quickly too.Please read this post linked below where I had the problem. It will explain my situation and how I haven't needed to remove "all tags" but why not? If the cards utilized for...
Use MP3Tag and remove the tags on those files. I had this problem with 1-2 albums. You do not need tags for this player  as its completely folder browsing based and they're interfering. Keep in mind this is not the case for every album, but it depends on which ripper or decoder was used.
Bit hard for me to ignore it mate, when you quote me and I get sent an email I need to open.   I was done here, said my piece and moved on, but if you seem to have had such a great experiences with them, why do I have a logged conversation with another member who went through exactly the same thing as me? You suggest that my case was a 'one off' I didn't follow the guides properly?  Since when do you need to follow up several things from an online store just to make sure...
Thanks for testing!
Welcome aboard the crazy train of potable audio!
No, I haven't sorry. Plenty of EPH around though still.Another player I forgot to mention above was FiiO X1, I didn't like it. Well, I did like the mids / highs, but dat bass, too bloated for me with EPH on the FiiO (just my opinion). X3 is a completely different player though. =)I also agree on the bass being overbearing on open box for an hour or so, I also remember this happening on the first pair. Just for the record, while I don't disbelieve in burn in I just sit...
Member DJScope has purchased X2 just for his Havi mainly, he will provide answers soon. My gut says it will, pretty easily, they should also benefit from X2's somewhat punchy bass. If the soundstage of X2 and Havi work together it could be very special. But I'm just playing it by ear.
So this time round with the Yamaha these sources work well for me. iPod Touch 4G Sansa Clip Zip iBasso DX50 Sony Walkman NWZ-F806 They're giving the nicest results, particularly the clip zip and ipod touch. (either FLAC or ALAC) Players I thought didn't bring them to thier best potential. Colorfly C3 XDuoo X2 For me, I'll stick to the iPod Touch 4g, it has a leather flip case, the Yamaha cable, plug and housings give it a semi 'business man' appeal. Plus, they sound...
Yeah, I missed that sorry.Not many options with a clip on the unit, that's kind of unique to Sansa. There's the new clip zip sport, it hasn't taken off here like the earlier Sansa units. I heard rockbox isn't possible and it just died from there bassically.You can have a read if you like until someone else chimes in.http://www.head-fi.org/t/697524/clip-zip-sport-16gb