Posts by H20Fidelity

Victory to DX90.
Dunu DN-1000 housings are on the larger side. Depending on your ear shape, canal size, overall fit they may / may not cause problems.  I think as failsafe solution you could use ear guides, which actually do come in DN-1000 package. I can tell you the hybrid sounds great from FiiO X1 and I imagine will be just as, if not higher performing from X3 II. 
 Yes, $400 is a good price!
 Ha, you should have taken it when you had the chance! I've owned quite a few sources now over my time here. I've come to conclusion the iBasso line up are probably the best all-rounders for UI, features and cost to performance ratio. They're not perfect, I feel DX50 lacks some soundstage width and coming from Hisound units like Studio V I've been accustomed to stronger instrument separation in the past, but at the end of the day with the touch screen browsing by folder...
Btw: It's been confirmed the Trinity Series won't be supporting microphones. 
I cannot answer about microphone versions. I can tell you I could easily live with Hyperion and be satisfied. Because of the tonality it's very clear and airy while remaining natural. I spend more time today with Hyperion than the EarWerkz Supra I have on loan.I agree, good sound is important for everyone. Life's too short for bad sounding headphones.
Theres lots more to come. The little Hyperion is a true star. The housings are no bigger than your pinkie finger nail and throw out 'big' sound and.. soundstage. It can scream along from the Cowon J3.Delta will be for those who want to take it up a level, but it's very much a preference thing.I'm yet to spend more time with the Techne but I prefer them with the Gold filter / champagne colour.
My Alien has gone on vacation to Melbourne Australia for a loaner demo. I believe the member is trying the unit with K10 customs. Apparently he could hear some hiss and it gave him some file format / playing problems. I still enjoy my unit and never thought I'd say this but Alien has this uncanny performance with particular albums. Some just sound like no other player can make them. Taylor Swift 1989 album being one of them. Like the stars align between the mastering and...
Glad you like it!
I'll give them another listen.They're not really on my high priority list atm considering the huge gap between being offered them originally. Also, when you have budget IEM performance like Zero Audio Tenore at just $40, Havi B3 Pro 1, and the newest kid on the block, Trinity's Hyperion offering at $50 this leaves little to be desired in H-150.I do have faith in T-Peos newer Altone models, but let's see.