Posts by H20Fidelity

To be honest I haven't tried KC06 stock tips, my loaner pair didn't arrive with any tips. However, I do have an assortment here and Heir tips (which aren't really Heir tips,  just a Head-fi name we've given to identify them) tend to open staging, increase air and slightly tilt tonality cooler, gives a little heft in the upper mids which helps vocal extension. Keep in mind I use large in size which seal just on your outer canal - you'll need to pull up your ear and seat...
What country plug does the Aune come with stock. I'm trying to locate a ??? to Australian adapter. I have a universal adapter here, but it is a little loose, I want something higher quality.  Edit: Found the answer: UK plug.
We have another member joining the H-300 tour. @redrich2000 The order will remain the same for all current members. Also, thanks to everyone moving the tour smoothly, we're going well!
I borrowed an Aune T1 from a member as I was interested in buying. I can safely say within 30 minutes of listening I'm jumping onboard. Was originally for a pair of SHR940 which I don't think pair terribly well, I actually prefer my SHR440 with it instead. I'll be making the purchase after Easter break.  Btw: Tube 6922
Yes, there was a problem with the bass.  I also read in this thread somewhere one of the main sellers already confirmed they do not have any of that batch.Trying to locate that post through the hype force field proved unsuccessful.  
I think even if DX90 out classes 3rd Anv, it will never take away Studio V's unique signature and house sound, 3rd Anv with its clean crisp 'incredibly detailed/clear' mid range will remain a solid contender for true audiophiles, hiss and all. ;-) I'm yet to see another DAP even come close to touching those run times. With that said I will demo DX90 and look forward to your thoughts.
DX50 isn't too bad since I started using line out to Tralucent T1 full time, the internal amp section, not so much for me. Take your time, I need wider stereo imaging, possibly some more air compared to DX50's internal amp section.Also interested in your findings when amping eventually. For now enjoy and take in that internal scenery 
Haha, I was on my phone, kept auto correcting it to 'Soon", I had to make that damn phone learn.Not even sure if that's what you meant, but anyway...... I would like an answer from SORON considering I've climbed 20,000 stairs above Mt Everest to the audio temple just to meet him 
Is the soundstage noticeably wider to you Soron than DX50 ? By a lot or a little?Thanks