Posts by H20Fidelity

I don't have Ortofon tips, probably one of only I don't. I have many tips here including the 'red core' seen far left of the photo above.I use them on 1Plus2 and RDB Mini. If all goes well N4 should be here in about 12 hours from now.
I was reading it earlier, great material and smoothly written. Btw: I don't think people are being rude when you guys are posting your reviews here and they go seemingly unnoticed, because we all know how much work is involved in putting a review together. It's just.... now the tour has progressed so far, there's almost 25 full blown reviews for FiiO X5 (all from tour members), they're so regular and people have a good gist of the SQ.I think the best way to look at it is...
 Today I sent the UM 3X hybrid back to djvkool. I'll say I still wasn't terribly fond of this hybrid second time round, indeed vocal sibilance had been cured a great deal with the revision however as a downside  they sounded a touch veiled than I remember the first version, a bit blurry, there was also something  going on the lower treble which seemed to give a one note effect with many songs, It was a cross between harshness and a mild peak somewhere upstairs I was...
There's a tip mod you can do, though you require to have a stem that already fits such as Westone, Klipsch, EarSonic.I do have some I can send you if needed to play with.http://www.head-fi.org/t/527694/westone-4-appreciation-thread-and-reviews-a-k-a-westone-4/3375#post_8794572I was rocking them out with these eBay tips, was the reach that bothered me, I needed more 'extension' from the nozzle.  
Gavin is awesome, one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting online. Mimouille assures us in real life he looks like Simon Yam, but I'm not so sure.http://www.head-fi.org/t/664613/review-aurisonics-asg-2-comparisons-added-k3003-xba-h3-s-em6/2595#post_9697867 
SM3 v2 is one of the only IEM's alongside Westone 4 I feel does slightly veiled mids right. Much of the time a warm IEM will simply sound veiled to me around the mid range, although that kind of tonality can be 'ok' much of the detail and clarity is also missing from my experience. SM3 v2 however push detail/clarity through it's creamy midrange, so it still remains satisfying.  It's quite a nice IEM, but the fit can be troublesome, I remember having some sore ears after...
Great, thanks again d marc0, I'll be sure to report in once the Noble 4 unit arrives. 
You forgot to mention it needs to be continuous, if you break the cycle you must start again.... 
I'm borrowing a pair to assess them.  
So I have a pair of these coming this week, thanks to my Aussie mate, I'm expecting BIG things!!  *wipes dust off ER4S*