or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

I opted out on the AK100II for the time being, not because I think its bad, I would have loved to try it. Just I found a DX90 basically 75% cheaper, saving money wins my mental stability over buy/try something upwards of $500 AUD without audition.  I won't deny I'm still curious and may return.... one day.

The Audio forums are indeed quite well behaved and mature, most present themselves well and remain constructive with their material. Like mentioned sometimes it takes a peek at another forum to understand this. Just don't spend money here....
Yes, an Australian one at that. Certainly not my style nor speed of boards, either does it represent the majority of vapers I've meet. Hang around there to long you'd become brain dead dropping to thier level, I worked that out fast.
I tried going to another forum recently unrelated to audio and the people there scared me, their intelligence level was equivalent to kindergarten. Sometimes Head-fi is actually the safer (and much more mature place)
 You can take it one step further and have dedicated sliding draws they live in together.   Its like having a jigsaw puzzle, you must complete all the pieces, only then can OCD be satsfied.  Maybe I will run the second DX90 on another firmware, really go hardcore about the entire situation....
 I think its a bit weird as well, to be honest. 
I'm not sure if what I did was weird.    I own one DX90, it sounds good with two of my earphone. Because I like keeping my IEM/Player as complete sets I bought a second DX90 today (good price), one for each earphone. I even ran it over in my mind several times its not needed but I have this OCD about it, they must be kept in sets. To mix things up both DX90's will use different colour silicon cases. to separate them.   its a very good player DX90, can really hold its...
Kendo is popular on our Australian facebook vape page, a little expensive though over here for something I'd use full-time. I can meet the price of Cotton Bacon V2 without too much concern. I think (atm) I may stick with the Bacon, I've ordered another few packets. In total I have 5-packs coming so I better get vaping...
 Verdict still out on Cotton Bacon. Trying to establish a few things before final descion.   It will be used regardless, my happy trigger finger ordered another 2-packets before the first even arrived.   I can get this, 7-meters for about $15, I'm trying to work out if its what I already have though from an Australian store. At the very least, its a pleasure finding my ideal setup and only playing with cotton/rayon to fine tune things.