Posts by H20Fidelity

It's actually healthier to charge a lithium battery more frequently so, once a week is a good timeframe. They actually enjoy being charged.I actually came here to see what cables from Aliexpress you guys think are the best options. Members like @Wokei I'm interested in hearing from, which ones do you think are the best buys?  Preferably silver plated and not to long, around standard size.
Here's another example I read the other day. http://www.head-fi.org/t/746228/rockjaw-alfa-genus-reviews-impressions-thread/30#post_11197054 To continue further, there's two other IEM I've heard  (at the same time) which sounded different as well. However as my personal choice they will remain unnamed. So that's five in total I have heard with differences.  
I totally believe you 100%. In my time using IEM here I've heard differences between x2 pairs of: Westone 4 Brainwavz B2 Ostry KC06. These are IEM I've had right beside me at the same time and almost gone mad A/Bing them This is why I keep saying its amazing anyone actually agrees on sound signatures and presentation here on Head-Fi because I have heard differences more than enough times to know that there's (sometimes) tolerance variations between the same product....
You're in Melbourne, home of all audio stores within Australia. Make some vegemite sandwiches, head over Addicted 2 Audio and demo the AK players. Maybe even show the owners your little Shozy weapon of destruction and give them a listen.
There is a trick I have read, and that the pin is protruding out a little is what's going to save you. Rather than use a pair of pliers find yourself a really sharp box cutter blade and dig it into the side of the pin whilst pulling up and turning slightly. Slowly and steady will be your friend here. Make sure the edge of the blade digs right in and gets a grip then lever it upwards little by little, once it reaches a certain point you can then use pliers or some other...
Its happening, more photos surfacing on the net of rebranded Kogan units.  
I have a pair of Rockets here for a couple of months on long term home audition and tend to agree with James. To be honest, Rockets aren't really my desired signature, they're quite smooth and head towards opposite direction to my preferences, its quite easy for me to the take the brighter, more analytical (to some degree) Titan. If you have any specific questions I can help though.    As for DN-2000, which I heard a long time ago, I think the 2000 might edge out on...
I hear on the grapevine Fidue now have an optional balanced cable for A83, not sure if they're for sale atm, I was speaking to a member who has a sample. 
I think the problem with you guys asking for comparisons is, not many people have Titan on hand (yet). Not that were ignoring you. It's going to take a few members to jump in and find out!
 I feel the pain, your conversion rate makes mine look rather placid.   But the sound must be good, a level above norm. With aggressive pricing and performance being offered from Chinese markets, it seems one must truly make their product excel above a price point to get anywhere, good for us the consumers, a battle for competitors. IEM like Havi, VSD3S (besides its minor sibilance) are setting new standards for budget performance. Whilst the gap between low tier and...