Posts by H20Fidelity

You've basically just paid more money for the exact same dynamic driver, hotter treble and brighter tonality in a housing with detachable cables. (I know a lot about Altone and H-300) As you might know I own both, the bass is almost identical. I did mention to you in the Altone thread and via PM your Altone were defective. But good luck with it.
While a sympathise with your deep thoughts for Robin Williams (I really do) I come to head-fi to talk about headphones. What do you come here for?Actually here, I went to the trouble of finding you our 'dedicated' thread for Robin, he was a great man. Maybe you missed it?http://www.head-fi.org/t/730264/robin-williams-rip#post_10789552
Someones been slacking off, this thread had dropped off the front page. (shame on you all) Here's an album I'm listening to tonight with Havi by Exist strategy. I especially boogie down to track 8, which I believe is called 'Nightmare' http://existstrategy.bandcamp.com/album/dreamcatcher
It should just turn off holding the power switch for a few seconds like normal. Try holding the power button for over 10 seconds until It force shut down to reset the player.
If you want to keep It under $100 consider these three choices. I can only give you the names then you must use our search feature to research them. Topping NX1 ($40) SMSL SAP-5 ($50) C&C BH ($100) There are threads here for each one.
That's awesome, well I 'think' it is. What a bizarre concept on design.
Well done Kova, you smashed those sound descriptions.Smashed = good.
Apparently 130mW per channel into 32ohms.   [[SPOILER]]
 Good sources that work with H-300 for me are:Sansa Clip Zip (rockbox) because you have a world of EQ options and beside that I think the synergy is already rather special. DX50 + any of these amps:Traucent T1Topping NX1Tralucent DacAmp OneSMSL SAP-5Each of those seems to calm the problem treble to suitable levels.And as I showed above the iPod Video with SAP-5 is especially nice, still a little bright, we're never going to take that away from H-300 (Altone isn't as...
Altone200 is cheaper, has corrected treble and shares basically the same sound performance as H-300. Why on earth would anyone want to hang around here any longer. Though for what's it worth I still use H-300,. I was only showing them off last night to some spectators, they're a daily runner atm from my iPod connected to SAP-5.