Posts by H20Fidelity

No no, their best offering SINCE the B2, not from a competitive perspective between them. Sorry for the confusion.I did try S5 from Sony NWZ-F806 a few nights ago but found myself straight back to C3. They just didn't sound as clean from the walkman. My two Studio V units hiss too much with them to bother.
Can you press the reset button friend? Does the reset button work?
I still use the S5 more than RE-400, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Hifiman atm.I think S5 is very much like Brooko stated in the Altone thread. I'll snip some of his comment and quote it. (hope he doesn't mind)It kind of stuck with me last night and I'd already been thinking it.Quote:I can agree with that for sure, having owned B2 for a while. Brainwavs S5 imo is like a cheaper dynamic offering with great performance for $99.00. 
The only place in Australia who sells 3rd Anv is asking $400 AUD for them, I'm offering the country of Australia and it's citizens an incredible deal. =)International sales are out of the question because our postal system won't ship lithium batteries, you'll never get past customs.I can't take it to eBay because majority won't know what it is or real value.So the story behind me selling it is I would like the cash for another purpose, with already owning another Studio V...
Gotta love the little Hisound gif ad in the corner. 
Try hier tips, was where it was at for me. Can't say it's going reduce sibilance but it should sound pretty awesome. Maybe after my S5 review I can lend you my C3 for a week to test with ASG-2.
Sometimes when I connect my DX50 to laptop it may take 1-2 minutes (literally) to be seen. It's rather random though, sometimes it may only take 10 seconds. I often wonder if people don't allow enough time.Not pointing at you, just logging it here for future readers.I tend to plug mine in and just let it sit there until it's recognized. I've become patient with it. 
Thank you! =)
May I have a link to the bottom cable pictured Wokei? =)
I have been looking at these cables recently (although I have not tried them yet)Silver Plated: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200959802306?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200959830373?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649Or you could always go for the SMSL cable we were buying for C&C BH. Keep in mind Its rather long and not very...