or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

For me they sound better than SpinFit tips. I love the concept, design, comfort, extra insertion depth SpinFit tips provide, I totally dig the concept though I don't like how they seem to funnel or hinder the mid-range with most IEM I try them with.Id be interested in a V2 SpinFit tip with a wider bore. (more along the lines of the tip above)
Not until....I compared them to RHA T20! In all seriousness though, Altone350 possibly are a little overpriced, I feel for T-Peos to grab the market an aggressive $250 - $275 USD may have gained more traction. For example, I did ask what's happening with the unit after the tour, I would purchase at an ex bashed up tour unit price. Unfortunately, another member has dibs on the unit. Once that option disappeared for me and reality hit of full retail price I backed away.I...
Haha! I didn't see it coming, I was prepared to be let down. When I first tried them I was like 'meh' not enough detail, but it's like I have some form of T-Peos bloodline inside me which takes over. By the end of the night laying down listening I was thinking 'mmh wonder what happening with this unit after the tour?'. I didn't quite reach 'these rock' status though.Not until...
Oh noses! Say it isn't true...Well, least you have a great alternative. 2000J is a great hybrid, just a little spitty for me personally in vocal sibilance.If only I'd tried the blu tack
But, what about A83?Have you left us for good in the Fidue thread?
Haha @ fanboy clan.Yes, that one tickled my fancy.Keep your eye on the Australian Savant tour, I will be brutally honest as not much of the Noble line up has blown my socks off unfortunately. Brooko is in that tour too.
 RHA T20 and I are not getting along well. If I was to compare it would be a whitewash victory to Altone350 particularly in clarity and how clean the mid-range is. T20 does not sound clean to me and I know the difference between warmth, thickness and an IEM exhibiting those aspects correctly or sounding confused and incoherent. If I was to switch between Altone350 and T20 using Taylor Swifts "This Love" track from her 1989 album T20 is not looking great, at least for me....
 After checking it seems the current options he has for IM03 are limited. Having not tried that actual cable, I cannot say. If you can contact them via eBay msg - ask if this cable can be built for IM03 (which they can possibly do) I'd recommend that. http://www.ebay.com/itm/6N-OFHC-upgrade-cable-for-Westone-W4R-UM3RC-UM2RC-/221810675938?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a4f250e2 Worth a msg. (that's the same cable I used in the photo)
Personally, this cable maker below is who I recommend to others. I've used these cables on many IEMs including some rather expensive hybrids. Each time I've been overly happy with the results as are the people I recommend them to.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/7N-OCC-Upgrade-Cable-for-Audio-Technica-IM01-IM02-IM03-IM04-IM50-IM70-/221821310913?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a59497c1   (see what else this seller has for your IEM)    Just be aware the cables can be a...
  I wonder what we could use....