or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

Honestly, its fine, do it the way you want, too time consuming for me personally these days going back and forth. Enjoy your music and AK300.
 Can you please point me to where I said the source wasn't important? I seem to be missing that bit. I think what I said was:  Mmh, build your source later around that....
Welcome aboard!
Geez, moving into video reviews. Won't be long before Shozy TV commercials hit Australian shores.
The biggest upgrade will come from the headphone or IEM upgrades in most cases. Although if you're planning to keep moving forward with IEMs after the AK300 purchase there's nothing wrong with that.I say to be at peace in the hobby find an IEM or headphone maker (company) that's proven and trusted, spend big within your budget on the headphone/IEM then build your source later around that.I have a Tralucent 1Plus2 worth about $1500 USD when it was new, it has a high...
I can lend you a pair of Echobox Finder X1 if you like, they're pretty good.No need to loan me anything. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Great stuff mate! Keep that DX90 in your collection. Becoming harder to find now, and that price...
 Best to communicate with the seller and see what they can do for you. Its a good little amp when working correctly and worth the time.
Mate, I was thinking you wanted $10 bucks or something for one lol. I'm not that keen really, I'm pretty content how my DX90 sounds and not mess with it.
And this is where I must leave. Just be good, don't stir up any strife.