or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

I think its all great finding the ultimate like you have your sites set on Dave. Although I feel a big part of this hobby is firstly the journey from where you started to that ultimate set up, and gaining experience along the way to appreciate that end result. I know Mimouille is quite happy not to find end game as he enjoys that thrill of the chase, but more importantly not jumping straight to the finish line is necessary if you're to have full appreciation on your final...
 I had the Tralucent DacAmp One connected earlier to that tablet. Man...that DAC still has what it takes with Ref.1. I'm currently debating which DAC to use when I goto bed soon, Mojo or DacAmp One. I will say getting the AK300 has reinspired my interest in the hobby, I was telling someone earlier. We think about 2% interest.  
After my journey in the hobby I came to realize I prefer the sound of balanced armatures, not just any $30 IEM balanced armature, they need to be highly strung, tuned vibrantly and display the great amounts of clarity they're capable of. So much so I have disregarded full-size headphones entirely and focus on hybrid IEMs mainly now. Once you hear how clear, clean a balanced armature can sound some dynamic drivers sound quite veiled depending on their tuning. Also, while I...
 For the record, I've had two people PM me about similar situations since I brought it up last page (who had read the posts), and we grasp its  littered through this thread. The Lenovo tablet I'm using via USB cost $160 USD, cheaper than an iBasso DX50 ever was, so its not a case of  more expensive being better, 'go out and buy one today' I genuinely couldn't give a rats about that. I just have much better things to do, honestly.  Leave it at that.  
 For me, I do listen to my higher-end IEMs because I damn well better, they cost me my life. Although for those who just want to spend $50 you're getting a decent percentage of a higher-end product. The budget scene get it too good these days.
 Like the opposite signature of Havi B3 PRO 1. The complimentary menu!
I paired Zero up with Mojo last night, was only quickly. BUT enough to get that 'wtf, these still rock' vibe. They have hard hitters like the Tralucent IEM trying to drag them down as well. Nope, Zero still a seriously great/value earphone. 👍
Good pairing!
 Sure, though is it really going to make your day that much better to prove me wrong? Is it going to rock your world to sit here to debate the situtation until you feel you've won? I know my day has much better things ahead... tl/dr, I'm over it mate, read it 1000 times from 1000 members, nothing will sway my mind. Cheers,
 Have you ever thought about simply letting the person hear what they hear?