Posts by H20Fidelity

Real gold apparently, from the deepest Cave of Voronya.What was it AnakChan? depth of 5,610 ft or something....
I don't think you'd be disappointed, honestly sounds pretty damn good. Brings out detail, dynamics and impact in the mids with SHR940.Big difference, I would have paid more easily. Tempted to get his RCA to RCA, though sold my Magni. Never know unless you try Lin!. 
My cable arrived today. It took 10 days from China to Australia. I'm rather impressed with the build, sound and value Ghentaudio's cables offer. It sounds clean and airy while still remaining thick in the mids, soundstage doesn't seem narrow which I was worried about. I also noticed the treble seems well detailed compared to the stock cheap cable I'd been using, I also prefer this over AudioQuests Forest I had beforehand. As for the build it's tight all round looking...
I would, but we have problems getting lithium batteries through customs. Australia post won't ship them internationally. Sorry ClieOS. 
Selling my NX1 amp if anyone in Australia is interested. No, not because I don't like it, actually I like it a lot - it's because in this hobby I buy / try / sell gear and accumulate far too much gear.  I've had my time with NX1 and want to continue its journey. This isn't to say I might pick up another one in the future or the NX2. http://www.head-fi.org/t/726957/topping-nx1-portable-amplifier-free-shipping I will continue to look after the thread and add impressions to...
Up for grabs is one Topping NX1 portable amp. We've been discussing this portable amplifier on Head-fi for a few months now, it's quite easy to say the amp is very capable and measures well running for 100 hours a charge! Like anything in this hobby I really only buy to try / gain experience then move my gear on, I would like to sell the amp to someone else to continue its journey. The amp will come with: USB cable and stock interconnect, (never left the house and in...
Up for grabs is one pair of Monster Turbine Pro Copper. Comes complete with all accessories, boxing, super tips (cost a lot by themselves) The earphones are in spotless condition (see pics)  
Up for grabs is one complete Hifiman HM-700 / RE400-B Combo. As members might know this is Hifimans new offering which consists of one HM-700 DAP unit and ready to run "balanced" RE400-B earphones. I recently bought the unit it sounds great but I just have too much gear to use it all the time. Comes complete with everything: Box, manuals, tips, earphones, adapters (to run unbalanced earphones with the player) plus HM-700 unit. Ready to go looking for a new home.  
Up for grabs is one complete Hifiman HM-700 / RE400-B Combo. As members might know this is Hifimans new offering which consists of one HM-700 DAP unit and ready to run "balanced" RE400-B earphones. I recently bought the unit, it sounds great but I just have too much gear to use it all the time. Comes complete with everything: Box, manuals, tips, earphones, adapters (to run unbalanced earphones with the player) plus HM-700 unit. Ready to go looking for a new home.  
If I remember rightly that chart I posted is with 32ohm load - TF10 (I cannot find the actual link right now).One would assume the roll-off with 16ohms would be even more though without a proper chart I cannot give percentages.ClieOS has measured the output impedance at 0.4ohm, I remember that much.Link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/637417/colorfly-c3-appreciation-and-discussion-thread/1455#post_9582769