Posts by H20Fidelity

Do you feel VSD5 gives your Shure SE530 a decent run for their money? I'm open to varying performance levels, but this buying IEM's really needs to stop for me. Its not about buying a hamburger to eat because you're hungry anymore - but only to taste them. I just had ASG-2 arrive today, SE535 last week and still thinking about buying.
So, you think its pretty good hey?  Hmm, what to do...
 I just tried this for you. Random only shuffles tracks within the playing folder.
 Comply foam tips are self-reforming. If they were squashed inside the little packaging bag, leaving them out for a while should regain their normal shape. Did you find this was the case?
Sure thing, give them a try, they're quite a light seal overall, maybe not one that can be used for extensive movement, I use them laying down. It really depends on your ear geometry and fitting. For the price they're worth trying and having around. They seem to create a nice amount of air and help push out detail in the upper mid-range with most IEM.
  Altone200 replacement = Altone350. Anyway, let's see what happens Inks, when putting the earphone to your ear... My focus is really with Dunu and Fidue now so, Jonyoo will be leading the way on this.  
From the updated OP.     Well, I'm not sure what T-Peos plans are guys, Jonyoo is taking the lead for this one (which I'm happy for him to do so). I can say the housings and cables are looking really fabulous on these new models, but have no idea how they sound myself. I'd be interested in hearing the Altone250, Altone350, but as it stands I've not been approached by T-Peos at all about these new models and know just as much as you guys about it. Maybe we could try and...
 No, it doesn't. What this player does is read folders from your micro sd card - you pick one and play the album. There are some basic repeat options and that's it. For those of you looking for replay gain, playlists, album artist genre sorting you need to throw all that out the window. Its very much limited to that sentence above about folder only playback.
  Fit-wise Spiral Dots help A83 a lot, if it were a case of needing a great seal and fitment only on A83 they do that job very well for me. The tips used on my review are what Head-Fi calls "Heir Tips" which is simply a name they picked up due to a company called Heir who used to included them with their IEM packages. They require a very shallow fit on the outer edge of your...
  Haha, no, I have this crazy theory that 'one' DAP must stay with 'one' IEM,  Not plugged in full-time, just designated to remain with that earphone as a pairing. It's one really absurd and quite irregular practice I've picked up.  But if DX90 performs best with ASG-2, then of course it will be used. I would have had them today but the package is needed to cross literally one side of Australia to another, you couldn't get any farther away from each edge of the country....