Posts by H20Fidelity

Possibly any of those to be honest. DR-150 do sound more open and natural, though PRO80 are just super enjoyable and cheaper.I guess none of that helps your decision making.   [[SPOILER]]    But wait til you amp them........  
Yes, there are tracks I use with ER4S that require dynamics in the low end, take the climax of a song for example. Sometimes that presence is missing for me too, however I still love them, probably because I don't depend on them for every genre or my only IEM.
You can look at this two ways:Yes, Altone200 has more clarity, I think even ijokerl mentioning Altone rears its head close to K3003 in that aspect (which is great). Though from a long term listening perspective you must think what those potent amounts of clarity do for your listening experience - they cause fatigue. So while Altone might be total amazeballs for the first 30 minutes sometimes taking a step back to a more leveled approach is a postive thing. But it is true,...
I think if we asked Miyaichi he is underwhelmed compared to Altone200's clarity (which is correct from a clarity standpoint imo)There is a lot more to ER4S though in regards to its accuracy.
I'm in conversation now about getting a sample -  let's see if we can shed some light on the H-150  product from T-Peos. I'll let you know if it goes ahead. 
I have IEM better than ER4S, but I'm not about to abandon my Ety, we have good times and more to come. They're too unique to let go. They might sit in a draw for a month or sound too sterile some days if I'm not in the mood, but just having them here knowing how much enjoyment they have brought me is enough ... Until our next session.
No, not atm, nothing planned anyway. =) Too much can spoil the party.
I woke up in the middle of the night about two and a half years ago to an awful high pitch ringing noise in my right ear, just like that no warning signs nothing. I didn't understand what was going on and eventually went back to sleep thinking it was my ears popping or similar, however in the morning when I awoke it was still there, I became more concerned, days past, still the ringing noise didn't let off and that was it I got tinnitus in my right ear for life (I assume)....
What kind of tracks were you throwing at AF140 Loquah. Any examples?I do worry the others underwhelmed may of been spinning their Justin Bieber albums, which may not agree with AF140.   
I'm trying to convince myself not to buy AF140 though it becomes incredibly hard when I hear the way they reproduce electric guitars. Best of all due to the warm mid-range it doesn't become tiring. Guitar crunch with this track below for example, is simply awesome.  I still can't help but listen to them and it's very much like Loquah said, they're a little wrong from an audiophile perspective but oh, oh so right at reproducing a live concert experience.  They remind a...