Posts by H20Fidelity

Make sure your unit is running the latest firmware version (if not, update it) and complete a factory reset.
 This looks good, great colour blending between the IEM / DAP case. I also need to get myself one of those skull chin sliders! 
 DX90 is one of my favorite players, it aligns with my preferences and especially synergy wise with the (original) 1Plus2 hybird, but also in part with the pure silver Tralucent branded cable being a requirement. I was thrilled when DX200 took on a more mature version of this voicing over something warm, think, dull. The only issue I find with 1Plus2.2 / DX200 is the soundstage width single ended doesn't quite reach out enough, another small self-inflicted issue, it can...
Refinement really stands out on DX200, the posture held by music particularly at higher volumes and during busy passages. In turn strong refinement leads to higher coherency. With DX90 you may hear an instrument on the side channels or in the background, while you know it's there you cannot quite interpret it's melody or hear it clearly separated (smearing). With DX200 you'll actually hear the instrument clearly and understand it among others around it.Detail wise is an...
I've done some quick comparing with DX90, DX80, over the last few days.   I would definitely label DX200 closer to DX90's voicing, which isn't really surprising, its the iBasso unit I've liked the most (up until DX200)
 Could be chain vaping creating the heat, will heat up the tank considerably fast. If this is the case I would be looking into your juice nicotine level. As reference I use 8mg juice made myself. You should be able to almost nic yourself out after 5-minutes of full vaping, meaning practically getting a head spin. If you're chain vaping longer than 5-minutes+ without any real effect you need to consider increasing your nicotine level. You will also lower your juice...
 Try lowering the wattage to about 25-30watts.
 Is that one of the regular vaping models, on Instagram possibly?
 Nice one mate! Here's the Limitless Lux with Mason RDA.   I'm going through some nicotine stock issues atm. 300mls (about 5-months worth) is giving me problems with a sore throat. Probably need to ditch it...
 No, BUT you could easily buy hamsters afterward and let them live inside. Would be a two level dwelling with extravagant exterior.