Posts by H20Fidelity

Sorry for the late reply Jant, the member was talking about A15 having better clarity and detail than FiiO X1 (they have both). But really this could mean anything amoung the A15 just being slightly brighter giving them that impression. I'm very impressed with X1, FiiO really seem to be slowly moving away from thier previously (to some) overly warm house sound.
Seconding TrollDragon's post above you guys, if you want to talk ET phone home maybe talk via PM, otherwise we're going to swing way off course.
Yes, you cannot buy hybrids tips with foam inserts. Well, I believe you can from somewhere with a part number I saw floating around though the price simply isn't worth it. I have made my own a few times but it's not easy to do, mostly getting the foam rings correct, density etc, then you must use a glue which doesn't go too hard, some form of adhesive.  It sounds rather easy in theory though not the best results from my attempts. Maybe Brooko can impress us with some fancy...
No, the little Colorfly is on Fidue A83 duties, while X1 sits with T-Peos H-300.
Agreed. 
I had thought about it, though I don't exactly have the right connections to add a second battery to that casing and hold it 100% secure. If anything down the road I might change over to this casing linked below using the slightly larger 18650 battery rated at 3100mAh.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201142854115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649That battery is Panasonic branded and probably much closer to it's real life specs.As it is atm, the 1200mAh UltraFire...
I've ordered these 2300mAh batteries. Knowing Chinese batteries they won't be exactly 2300mAh, but hopefully a little more than the 1200mAh currently in use.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251609888181?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649Everything is working well though. Battery percentage works with Android Battery Mix app and we're losing about 10% every 2 hours simply playing music. Wifi works, apps, everything like a normal Z Walkman. The only thing you might...
Ok, I now have this sorted. I've taken one up on Sony working right around their system making the Walkman run on external / interchangeable batteries and Its quite an easy painless process. What you need is a 14500 3.7v battery, the kind used in some high powered torches. Be aware these batteries are not your regular 1.2v or 1.5v AA battery used in common devices but instead 3.7volt. They're however the same size as an AA battery. 1) Here's an example of the battery...
You must be really rough with them svyr. (joking joking) That's terrible mate, I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get a replacement quickly. I actually was going to run a thin layer of clear nail polish around mine and seal them further as I also believe in a matter of time that glue will come apart. It's an accident waiting to happen every time you remove the housing, I try to make sure (if I remember) to hold them past that point. I still use H-300 often,...
Phew, saved by the bell! You were so close!