Posts by H20Fidelity

I do not find Zune dark, just very full sounding and clean. The hybrid IEM I'm pairing it with is rather bright and on the thin side, I find Zune to create a certain fullness to its mid-range and bring out the bass impact. I have been listening now for a few days and 100% prefer the Zune over DX50 with this IEM. I continue to be impressed between the synergy. I cannot speak for other pairings as I've tried a few other IEM and still thought it sounded great, but not so...
Don't forget to add some salt & pepper with that.
I still use my S5, they sound really capable from my S:Flo2, I think it's a great IEM. But what we're seeing here is pure example of what I've said in other threads and mentioned above. The market is so saturated, especially at this $100 point it's becoming harder an harder for any given IEM to gain traction or cement itself within the forums. Take a look around at the Chinese IEM market flooding the boards with $20-$50 offerings., it seems we just chew through them like...
I think it sounds very good, it's instrument separation and coherency is accurate. I'm using a Rhapsodio RDB Mini (about $650 USD) and prefer the synergy over Cowon J3, DX50, Colorfly C3, and especially the Sony NWZ-F806 Walkman. It actually beats the Walkman hands down. I picked this unit up for $35 AUD with a slight fault being it has 3 (minor) black spots on the lcd screen. Running WMA lossless.
SOLD in just 17 minutes. 
For those in Australia: http://www.head-fi.org/t/756745/kogan-mp4-player-the-last-of-a-rare-breed-free-shipping
Up for grabs is one Kogan MP4 Player.   This is THE Kogan unit that started such frenzy months ago when I created 'the Kogan thread' regarding this little wonder player. The unit is in perfect working order, still wearing Its original screen protector (there are scratches on this) and its ready for a new home. I have so many players and Kogan isn't used anymore, I'd rather this go to someone who can show love than let it sit here.   Keep in mind you cannot buy this...
 DN-1000 is a little more sophisticated than H-200, it sounds a fraction smoother to me, in a nice way. Soundstage on the Dunu is more spacious / wider. In the end I sold H-200 and kept the Dunu but I had a good innings with them. Dunu just sounded more complete from a tuning perspective to me. H-200 I've owned twice, once for review and purchased a second time, though DN-1000 is a little more perfected in the sound department.  I know some members who just love their rock...
 So you like them mate? Great stuff, I don't think many (any actually) have been disappointed. Dunu simply know how to nail their tuning technics, and the end result benefits us and them.