Posts by H20Fidelity

The reason you see so many people amping DX50 is because the internal amp section doesn't perform terribly well (but it is OK), it lacks some soundstage, instrument separation, and it can be a little underpowered for some pairings (mostly bigger headphones). Many of us are taking the signal from DX50's true line out jack which bypasses DX50's internal amp section then we use our own amps. But do not worry, DX50 headphone out is OK just we can make it perform better and...
I've owned many Cowons, S9,J3,C2,D2+. DX50 is superior to them all IMO. Better detail, resolution and refinement. Plus the UI personally I find just as easy to use. This is coming from someone who isn't a huge fan of DX50 from headphone out though it is OK. I run amped full time with Tralucent T1 then it is a good performer. But even from headphone out (to my ears) it is clearly better than Cowon. Some will disagree like anything, though to me it is superior and more...
I really did not expect them to sell so quick. however yes they're sold. Maybe you could consider the Studio V 3rd Anv I have for sale instead. :) 
SOLD
This unit is now for sale again. 
Up for grabs is one Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition. I'm very reluctant to sell this player, as the battery life and sound quality it puts out is second to none. I'm the second owner the unit is in great condition, a few little marks but nothing major. Comes with original box and all unused accessories. One of if not the 'best' sounding audio player I have ever heard. Unfortunately, I need funds for another purchase. Express shipping with signature is free. Sale is only...
Xenoscapes -  You can get the song on a VA album here: http://glitchytonicrecords.bandcamp.com/album/hypno-tembr-40 Another EP they do: http://glitchytonicrecords.bandcamp.com/album/atmosflare-32  
Depends on your needs mate, if you want to take the IEM route or stick with desktop rigs. For the time being this unit is off the boards until I further think it through. 
 For the time being the listings been closed  for reassessment. (I still have them) 
I've been thinking about this for a while and it's time to move on my original 1Plus2. Most recently I've become interested in desktop set ups and probably looking to get HD600 or a decent dac/amp. The is an original Tralucent 1Plus2 (Version 1) before the revision was released . The shells and cable are in excellent condition as seen in the photos and sound first-class, especially in detail extraction and timbre. They're also very rare, to my understanding this version...