Posts by H20Fidelity

Noble use a similar nozzle to LS-5X pictured above but it seemed to have a bigger lip on the end, so I never had a problem with tips sliding off using Noble 4.
How interesting! Thanks Tom. I also heard UM 3X was a design from UM UK.Pretty sure that's correct.
Yep, that problem for T-Peos really killed the vibe. Goes to show how easily things can come stand still. Basically halted any momentum for Altone200 on Head-fi. But I agree they're one fine sounding hybrid, and originated from something double it's price with the same drivers, so it should sound good. ;)Let me know when the Hyppio hits shelves! I'll be there on opening day. =)*drifts off into the shadows*   
Well let us know guys, I'm a complete sucker for hybrids, nothing like the best of both words. I actually have a 5 driver hybrid on loan atm by Rooth. which consists of x2 BA mids, X2 BA highs, X1 Dynamic driver. (lots of drivers)
I'm tempted and think it's inevitably going to happen. I'm just coming to terms the cable will probably cost more than the used Shure did.In attempting to stop the urge I've already selected a cable I will would go ahead with (it it happened). The other half of me says, those little SE215 completely deserve it.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321481460850?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 
I can agree with that Maquire - I've been tinkering around this evening with Shure SRH440. Kogan is clearly more detailed than my iPod Video tied to SMSL SAP-5. No joke while they're both enjoyable, Kogan is obviously more detailed, higher in clarity and more dynamic.
From looks of the description its a 2 way hybrid (x1 8mm dynamic + x1 single BA).So same design as H-100 or H100J or H-100ii. Lots of H-100 attempts.Good price on DGS100 but I want Mochill reassurance satisfactory guarantee.  
Did you go ahead on the DGS100? I'm pretty keen on getting an opinion.
Colorfly C3 + Shure SE215 = Very good pairing. Go out and buy youself one today.
You can see here Unique Melody 3X hybrid has the right idea, they've gone for a chrome insert for the nozzle.I believe (if I remember rightly) it still used tubes to the nozzle end.Not sure what impact this would of on the sound of LS-X5. Maybe Rooth should pop in and visit Unique Melody sometime to borrow some.