Posts by H20Fidelity

Yes, often my fingers don't keep up with my brain.  It's quite funny actually because I thought about exactly that when it happened.Goodluck, they're quite good IEM's.
Sure, they sound quite good with most sources, you won't have any problem. Might I say they're quite capable little IEMs too.
 How did you go with tips, have you found something that works for you yet?
The forums are working for me now on Chrome but my PM's are still playing up. For example, opening my PM's I see the new msg at the top of my PM list,  but when I open the msg and scroll down, it's not there, actually it seems to only pick up the last msg around the time this problem arose. If I delete my cookies it fixes it for a short while.Any ideas?
Vsonic VSD3S doesn't sound too bad for $45 from Kogan, and very good IEM overall.Penon Audio stock them.
No, you can't unfortunately. I think you've been mixed up with skipping to the next track.The member wants to fast forward or rewind. Maybe it can be put into a future firmware if FiiO think so. Doesn't seem hard to do and would add an extra feature for the player, for example when the player is in your pocket.I will say though while I'm here T-Peos H-300 sound absolutely great, X1 is a top little player. I enjoy it so much from headphone out I've hardly bothered amping at...
I bought this pair second hand, I wonder what's going on.
That sounds about right on the bass, quite a bit less than DN-1000 and it's older TF10, much less than I imagined. Very comfortable to wear however. Havi has the tonality and transparency which jumps out at me. UE900 I'm needing to search for it. It is however quite skilled in micro detail with some tracks.I'll keep at it.
The new toy syndrome should actually go in UE900's favour as they're the new kid in town arrived about 12 hours ago. While I've come to appreciate warmth they're quite vieled and grainy, I can't shake it. Havi sound quite a bit cleaner. I'm trying to work it out myself actually. I'll do some more source rolling, but it's not looking good for UE900 future here.
I think I much prefer Havi over UE900, actually I don't need to think, I've given UE900 a good chance and it's completely obvious. Not sure what to say.