or Connect

Posts by H20Fidelity

They appear to me as third party tips you can find for beats earphones. Search on eBay USA for 'eartips' as they have the widest range listed which are still sellers listing from China. See if you can find them.
 I've got a couple of pictures of them I never released.         Should keep you going for a while.  
After 4-5 years on Head-fi I've had 'fun'.
End game is when you can be at peace with what you have and understand this market is propelling at an insane rate with money grabbing companies. There'll always be something newer, better in half the time of the last.Set your budget, find your signature, shoot for the best you can. Then sit back and watch everyone continue going around the merry go round...
AK380 > Sennheiser CX300II = end game.
Shure SE535 arent analytical and a little dated imo. See if Fidue A83 meets your requirements.
Honestly, its fine, do it the way you want, too time consuming for me personally these days going back and forth. Enjoy your music and AK300.
 Can you please point me to where I said the source wasn't important? I seem to be missing that bit. I think what I said was:  Mmh, build your source later around that....
Welcome aboard!