or Connect

Posts by ktm

Bump and price reduction
bump and price reduction
Pico DAC only, good shape. With Leather pouch and short USB cable. $110 Paypal and ground shipping all in, CONUS.
pending local sale and I have other offers. I will update.
Grado RS-1 Just the headphones, no box or extension cable.. $320 all in including paypal and ground shipping CONUS.
I've had a number of headphones through here. At the moment, a set of PS500's (with G-cush) are getting the most use. The hd-650's sound good, but the bass just never quite sounded right. I sold them, but may retry the Senn sound with a pair of hd-600's. The hd-650's with a bottlehead amp-now there was a combo that got things right. As always, the headphones are just one part of the system.
Bumps don't affect me. And my hair has thinned pretty badly!
shameless bump and price reduction
Grado sr-225E with EZ case, 1/4" adapter. I'm looking for $140 all in, ground shipping and PP fees included CONUS.
Alright already! Send it back. Move on. Get over it. You don't like it. We all understand. You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii You don't like ASTELL AND KERN AK120 ii