Posts by MrAwesome

I much prefer over the ear  
I get what your saying thanks for the advice!   I mean I'm leaning  towards isolation type of headphones/earphones for the gym for secure sound leakage, but then again I don't want to compromise the music! The music is what its all its about! So I don't mind sound "Too much leakage" since it would probably get drowned out by other noises, like I use a cheap pair of sony one for $20, they don't leak out too much because i'm either running out something else is...
I was thinking about getting the iGrado, since Grado is amazing at rock music. The only downside is that it might leak out alot, because I love blasting my music!  then again it looks more comfy then sticking a earbud in my ear ! then there is the Sure Se212 and the SoundMagic E30. but of the 3 I have no clue what would suite my needs
My apple earphones went deaf due to sweat and possibly intense movement, and I'm looking for headphones or earphones that under $100. I'm using them for intense workouts at the gym, such as running the tread mill, lifting weights, If there earphones I want ones that stick in your ear, because the apple right ear bud kept falling out from sweat or because it does not fit my ear canal .  One of my biggest pet-peeves is people hearing my music while working out due to sound...
I love my AKG 701 because they are perfect for Beatles songs, since they hardly use any distortion. Most of there recordings have fine detail and instruments that is fun to hear. Plus the sound stage is great. The reason why I want Grado is because I want more of a Hard Rock Headphones, that involves tons of bass,distortion, crazy synthesizer, crazy drums, loud noise! My AKG 701 cannon't handle some of my J-rock songs becauase of how intense and upbeat the songs are. I...
Wow really thats it? is it worth the extra money? I'm trying to pick between the two, and I can't audition it, :/ 
I use an Ipod Classic 7th Gen, and I used to have Beats Pro, and they sound great with Jazz EQ since it evens out the Bass just abit.. Now I moved on from that and I own a cMoyBB v2.03 R 2x9 customized so it sounds in pair with my AKG K701 which still needs to be burned in.   Jazz dosn't sound good with the AKG , because if I put Bass Boost on and turn the volume up on the cMoyBB the voice/bass gets distorted, and I like playing loud music.. So I keep  EQ turned off.....
I just bought some headphones from a third party -company off Amazon called "EMUSIC ENTERPRISE INC".   The Headphones are on its way to my house through shipping, but I was thinking if I should return them or not.      This is there selling page on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=AM2O1JUKI6X8W     they have a high rating 4.9 stars over the past 12 months (1,133...
any help?
I currently have the AKG K701 and was thinking of getting another pair of phones,    Here They are side by side compared in specs http://head-phones.findthebest.com/compare/115-117/Grado-GS1000i-vs-Grado-RS2i#       My question is what sounds better?    The Headphone Amp I use is a cMoyBB v2.03R 2x9. Recommended for portable use of 120+ ohm headphones.   The source is a Ipod Classic 7th generation via FiiO L3 Line Out Dock with Apple Lossles (1400+...