Posts by Angels and Air

Since Sony makes some quality headphones compared to rival headset competitors, I'm sure it has pretty good sound quality, even if it's bass emphasized.   Although for the price of the headset, I could buy myself a Fiio E17 with a Optical Out cable so I could use my own headphones while playing my PS3...
Klipsch Image S4A
"I Miss You" - Blink-182
Do you guys know any Over-Ear IEM's that have a similar sound signature to the EPH-100's?   I'd love to combine the Over-Ear Design of my Shure SE315 with the Sound Quality of my EPH-100's.   And I find it impossible to wear the EPH-100's Over-Ear...
Just curious, how do different cables change the sound of an IEM?   I have a SE315 myself and I'm unhappy with the cable, mainly because it doesn't stay in the shape I bend it into very well...
- Removed   (Didn't see the "Mac" Part)
You can get a Fiio E6 Amp with a Fiio L9 LOD Cable for only $29.95 bundled together!   Fiio E6 & Fiio L9 Bundle - Amazon
Just curious, are you able to use the "DSP Effects" while using the Free Trial of dbpoweramp?   I tried converting a 96kHz/24Bit FLAC File to 48kHz/24Bit ALAC in dbpoweramp, but I wasn't able to Resample using one of the DSP Effects...   I had to individually convert 12 songs I bought from HDTracks from 96kHz/24Bit FLAC to 48kHz/24Bit FLAC in Audacity, and then the 48kHz/24Bit FLAC to 48/kHz/24Bit ALAC in dbpoweramp...
So I guess the iPhone 5 has worse sound quality than the iPhone 4S, but does the iPhone 5 have worse sound quality than my iPhone 4?   Not Shure if I'm going to upgrade or not... and is the quality difference substantially noticeable?
"Burning in the Skies" - Linkin Park