Posts by Angels and Air

Owning a pair of Beats Tour myself, I really hate them... go with the Turbines.
Nothing seems to happen when I use the code... oh well, I'll order it from Audio Affair in a few days unless I can find a better deal.   But does the EPH-100 benefit from an amp? It seems that it'll sound fine without one, but would the sound be even clearer if I use my LOD Cable but have no Sound EQ on my Amp?
I'm curious, since I'm buying an item online in a foreign currency (if I buy the EPH-100 off Audio Affair), will my debit card/Paypal charge me a conversion fee? If so, how much would it be?   And does anyone know a coupon code for Audio Affair so I could reduce the price?
Do you know the cheapest (and trustworthy) website I could buy the Yamaha EPH-100 from?   It's $150 on Amazon and I want to see if I can find it even cheaper, maybe $100?
You could try getting a Fiio E6 Portable Amp and a Fiio L9 LOD Cable instead of getting a second pair of headphones.
So I got $150 right now, and after reading a bit of the Yamaha EPH-100 thread, I think I've eliminated the TF10 and GR07 from my list...   Some reviews of the S4i are good but there are a few negative reviews of it compared to other iems... eliminated the S4i... still have a bit of interest in the SE215's...   Yamaha EPH-100 or SE215...?
Thanks, I'll do some research on them. But before I do, in your opinion, which is the best? I kinda want something that I can lean towards.
What do you think is better? The SE215 or the S4(i)?   And does the SE215 have REALLY good noise isolation?
So I made the mistake of buying Beats Tours in January (I know...) and I'm looking to replace them.   I've been looking at the Shure SE215, Shure SE315, and the Klipsch S4i. I'm completely open to suggestions if they're in my price range but ideally I'd like it from $100-$150 but I can stretch out to $200 if the quality is significantly better.   I mainly listen to rock music and it's sub genres but the thing I care about most is clarity. A good amount of bass...
They have a separate model, Klipsch S4A for Android Phones.