Posts by akiroz

I use Max ;)
 Ahh~ the apple audio units.That's actually pretty nice LOL 
For me, It was the limited format support (no FLAC was a huge problem) and also the lack of support for music on network storage (I put all of my music on a file server).
I only used iTunes because by the time I realized it was crappy, I already had over 10k songs in the library and will be a real PITA to move it anywhere.(That's why I'm now making my own player tailored for my needs )
So.... what advantage does Audirvana have over all the other free players out there?Like besides being audiophile-approved and everything....
I just realized this HUGE advantage of using my new player over iTunes..... IT CAN PLAY FLAC!!!   HELL YEAH~! I'm done with converting all my files to ALAC! Playing audio has never been more easy for me :D
Don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't any of you guys' fault~And even if you were the cause, I should be responsible for allowing the clients to break the system.....
ARRRGGGGG SO BRIGHT!!! MY EYES!!!!!
I actually DO have a RAID.... it's just that I was stupid enough to put my music outside the RAID while putting everything else less important in there.... What was I thinking....
Do tell me in a spoiler tag.... because I've watched all fifty-something eps of Higurashi AND all 26 eps of Umineko.....