Posts by akiroz

finished Hand Shakers ep1. love the loli imouto, chuuni fights, music and artwork. hate the nauseating animation and cringy script.   never thought I'd see frame rate issues in an anime, gotta a prep a barfbag for next week.
@Hand Shakers   wow... single digit frame rate drops in the opening cinematic.... talk about first impressions :/ and this doesn't even have to be rendered in real-time.   dunno about you guys, the rendered props just looks out of place to me...   and something about the way they combined with drawn animation is giving me motion sickness, I think my brain is confused.
 I'm playing on a Nvidia SHIELD, it's a gaming tablet. 250ms sounds serious..... never seen latency that bad, are you sure the system offset is at 0?
So... what do you guys usually use the knives for? unboxing / cooking?
yep heard of it~and it seems like they've solved most of android's built-in latency problems as of that audio update in 6.0I got my OTA update around half a year ago :) but again, this is something the app devs need to optimize.I'm not sure how many games are actually using superpowered but I usually have my audio latency offset at around 30ms. More importantly, you should look out for devices with a low touch latency because that you can't fix with an offset adjustment.
err... maybe, if I need to a datacenter with hundreds of machines 24/7 and it's not in a location where electricity is dirt cheap.
ehhh... pretty close. :p IIRC richard's idea of open-source means your entire system while linus' is only your own work.that's why there's GNU/Hurd and GNU/Libre-Linux systems that are completely free of propietary drivers and stuff. I like richard's idea but it just doesn't work that well.... you have to be very picky about your hardware and apps if you want a 100% free system.Speaking if hardware, I wonder if richard's ideology includes that too. I've never seen a modern...
yeah, my face gets really red even on small amounts of alcohol. not really, android isn't really a GNU system even though it uses the linux kernel.should be XNU vs Linux since they're both OS kernels (tho less cool looking).the main confusion is that when people say "linux" they usually mean the "GNU/linux" system and not the linux kernel. I know GNU's GNU's Not Unix.... no idea what WINE is lol.
go read it, I think you'll love it~ I don't really get drunk but really sleepy, whiskey and work don't go well together for me.... good audio performance just isn't gonna happen on android.... not because it's impossible but the devs really need to go out of their way to make it happen. iOS runs Apple's CoreAudio engine that's been powering pro apps on OS X since... forever. It's well developed, has lots to built-in features and a good API for devs to take advantage...
Caught up to Youjo Senki's manga releases.... the anime starts on ch.4 and they pretty much destroyed all the characters....