Posts by akiroz

I remember recking one of my parent's tapes as a kid by pressing the lock with a pencil then pulled the whole reel out
This thing looks super cool but no HD and wallet hurting...  I might buy it to watch anime on the train when I got a job (or won the lottery lol)
Ahh well, they have unlimited money anyway.Or maybe it's for the super rich Chinese people to use as gifts, hence the gold color. (I know they use iPhones as gifts A LOT) I play it when I have free time and can't use my laptop (eg. on the bus)
The Keyboard is the least of my concerns.... this is just an overpriced tablet without a touchscreen and won't play Cytus or Puzzles & Dragons.My Nvidia tablet has more functionality than this thing at 1/4 the price. But the trackpad though..... *drool*I still haven't got time to check it out at an Apple store. :(
@DanMachi 11   OMG! Its Shingeki no Kyojin!   and more Aisu :3
Is it just me? or is GungHo sponsoring a lot more anime recently? Seems like i'm seeing their logo on every show now....   Awesome ep of Nisekoi: this week!
@Etotama 10 Woah.... schiit!  [[SPOILER]]
Heck yea!
no idea~ I couldn't bring myself to read the novel due to the artwork......(their hands looks like doraemon...)