Posts by b1o2r3i4s5

I only used iTunes because by the time I realized it was crappy, I already had over 10k songs in the library and will be a real PITA to move it anywhere.(That's why I'm now making my own player tailored for my needs )
So.... what advantage does Audirvana have over all the other free players out there?Like besides being audiophile-approved and everything....
I just realized this HUGE advantage of using my new player over iTunes..... IT CAN PLAY FLAC!!!   HELL YEAH~! I'm done with converting all my files to ALAC! Playing audio has never been more easy for me :D
Don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't any of you guys' fault~And even if you were the cause, I should be responsible for allowing the clients to break the system.....
ARRRGGGGG SO BRIGHT!!! MY EYES!!!!!
I actually DO have a RAID.... it's just that I was stupid enough to put my music outside the RAID while putting everything else less important in there.... What was I thinking....
Do tell me in a spoiler tag.... because I've watched all fifty-something eps of Higurashi AND all 26 eps of Umineko.....
OMG I managed to mount my dead apple HDD after running some repairs on it and found the music inside intact!!!! So happy I'm gonna cry.... excuse me while I go do that...
Don't you mean one of the characters?They're not even the same person.I wouldn't call that related.... unless it's not what I'm thinking of.  Oh btw after watching Umineko, whenever ∆λ comes up in physics, I think lambda-delta
Oh me me ME! I thought it was pretty good but ImperialX who's played the VN said it was crap (or something along the lines). It's not related to Higurashi in any way though. Nope and I still hate myself for it.... I have data redundancy for everything BUT my music.... serve me right.