or Connect

Posts by akiroz

Wow, I never knew this existed.... and I like it! So here's what I did to my XPS 13 that's currently running syslinux on UEFI:My disk is currently like this: NAME   MAJ:MIN RM   SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINTsda      8:0    0 238.5G  0 disk├─sda1   8:1    0   200M  0 part /boot├─sda2   8:2    0 230.3G  0 part /└─sda3   8:3    0     8G  0 part [SWAP]1. ran this: bootctl --path=/boot installbecause my kernel image is already in the ESP (/boot) after running mkinitcpio when I...
I'm just using animation profile on medium artifacts masking.
after using SVP for a while, I can't go back to the choppy pans in 24fps anymore.... lol
Ebony looks like charcoal.
@Danganronpa 3   why 3...? I'm completely lost....
@Mob Psycho 100   Hmm.... same author as OP Man...   but this time they are sticking with the original artwork....
@Re:0 15   bloody hell..... kinda glad I waited for the leopard release.   but hey, the mask is back!
That.... is bloody hardcore....reverse-engineers are truly geniuses IMO. I usually get annoyed even when reading people's undocumented code.... I can't imagine being able crack a system that's intentionally designed to prevent tampering.Blows my mind...
General rule of thumb for me: always use GPT unless you can't. I didn't use EFI boot either, as you can see I only made a single EXT4 partition.You'd need to create an extra EFI partition in FAT32 if you want EFI boot. but you'd still need to generate the init ram fs for the first time....... I always use syslinux because it's simple, never really used GRUB in my life lol.My minimalist bootloader screen: 
@Hitori no ****a - The Outcast -   woah, komori kiri from zetsubou sensei is all grown up and being a bad arse   and omg they are speaking chinese..... I don't understand....