Posts by akiroz

AA is enabled by default on OS X and many linux desktops like GNOME. OS X:
 My XPS13 has a FHD screen (1920x1080 @ 13.3") and my normal viewing distance is 7-15 inches.  My MBP is even worse: 1280x800 @ 13.3" with the same viewing distance.  So no, I've never used a retina display in my life.and before using a FHD screen for a few months, my eyes couldn't even tell the difference between HD and FHD. but as I said before, is there any need to have a true retina display when you can just use anti-aliasing?It's hard to find hi-res wallpapers if...
Dropped it half-way through because of its episodic and repetitive nature.
Well, I watch anime and play VNs for completely different reasons....watching anime is what I do in my daily life just like eating or sleeping, I probably cant live without watching anime.playing VNs is completely different, I do it for entertainment thus have much higher expectations. Went back to my old MBP to play leyline ep.3 and HOLY CRAP!This thing feels like a brick! The 720p screen looks pixelated too.  What's happened to me....
Finished 1/7 no Mahoutsukai (https://vndb.org/v15438)   Well... I really wanted to like this VN because It's got great music (OP/ED by Fripside), beautiful artwork and stunning visual effects...... but I can't.   The plot and character development is on the same level as the harem schiit animes that I watch every season.... i.e. close to none.     ^ that ending CG reminds me of SAO btw.   Overall: 6/10 On my scale anything below a 5 is a drop.   OP/ED by...
BEST GIRL +1  [[SPOILER]]   
LOL I remember that!Took me a while to realize it was a gg troll. the new XPS is not Ubuntu certified yet! If you buy it now you'll run into the same problems I'm facing now....bugged trackpad, keyboard, broken built-in audio, WiFi and bluetooth.I'm using USB-tethering with my phone for WiFi and external DAC for audio. Wut? I can turn off mine just fine....  
IIRC, It will supply 5V@2A by default, other power profiles will be supplied on demand (if the host permits). and no, there's no way you're gonna get shocked by 20V unless you stick the wires directly into your heart or something.
 http://www.ti.com/lit/wp/snoa839/snoa839.pdfgoogle ;)
You can always scratch the whole surface with sand paper so they dont stand out