Posts by akiroz

'tis the burden of having new waifus without properly breaking up with your old one..... I named each of them:MBP - kotokoXPS13 - michiruSHIELD - nayuta I also named some the ones in my anime club LAN:NAT Gateway - sayaSwitches/APs - luna, vivi, naruMultimedia Terminals - rimi, lainWeb Server - indexApp/File Server - yuki (this is where I hosted the waifu2x service for you guys)
My guess: You actually study like a normal student instead of screwing around with computers.
Kaguya-chan :3 Stuff I bring with me when I go out.I usually carry a 40L backpack.
I got some audio to mix / master. It's not that I don't have a decent DAW on linux, but rather I'm just so used to the apple AU plug-ins that it's a PITA to find VST replacements for all of them... Another problem is hardware drivers for linux, they are non-existent.Plug a 8-channel interface into my linux machine, got 2 channels working with the generic driver. :( What have I done to myself.... 2 years ago, I carry a single Macbook Pro + dumb-phone around with me. After...
Is anyone here watching this besides me? Okay, I just installed a SSD in my old macbook pro (3rd Gen i5) and boot times are just a bit faster then the new macbook...........So the problem lies in OSX itself and not the hardware. Maybe I'm just being too harsh on this one because I'm used to the 10-second boot times on my linux laptop. btw, I'm bringing my old Macbook Pro back to life just to use Logic Pro......... I HATE YOU APPLE!!!
Kiriko best girl?
and Kururu-chan :3(well there's like 2 scenes of her anyway, worth the watch) and the opening X.U.  I think I'm starting to understand why people like idol groups.... It's just the 3D ver of what I'm doing lol.
 The 3-finger drag is much MUCH faster when you get used to it due to the lack of holding force.I can drag and drop at near the same speed as a mouse with the 3-finger gesture.. I normally will never click a trackpad because the force required for a click is much greater then a touch.My thumb never touches the trackpad because I use my middle finger track and scroll together with my ring finger.some one of the habits I've developed from sleeping with my laptop for the last...
Hmm.... AniList seems a bit buggy...  
I just went to the local Apple store to try out the new Macbook. Well... i have mixed feelings about this thing.   The trackpad is absolutely amazing, and I mean AMAZING! The "clicking" is so perfect that I still don't believe It's a haptics mechanism.   Now that I got that out of the way, the rest of the machine (and the new OSX) is pretty much garbage ... The keyboard's non-standard layout and shallow travel is so hard to use, I can type faster on a rubber...