Posts by akiroz

Well Yoko Taro DID say it will be a happy end and ending A was pretty happy.Here's the summery:Aliens invaded Earth using machines and humanity fled to the moon.The YoRHa androids were created to fight the machines on earth.The MCs 2B & 9S went to Earth to investigate and found human-type machines Adam & Eve.They go though several battles with lots of strange stuff that's probably foreshadowing something.They defeated Adam, Eve gets pissed and went on a rampageThey...
Apparently NieR Automata has endings A-Z.... E is the true end, F-Z are bad ends.   Well, still not as much as Fate / Stay Night with Fate, UBW, HF and 40+ bad ends.   I wonder if F/SN is THE game with the most bad ends actually....
I swear I've seen this cover sometime in my childhood...... what's the original title?
Game genres in NieR: Automata - RPG - Action - Danmaku - Shooting - Side-Scroller - Novel   I wonder if they'll pull a Rhythm Game like the end of DoD/Drakengard 3...   (yeah, I couldn't wait, went and watched Japanese live streams)
I probably should.... and the leaked details says it's gonna be on steam in a few weeks, I'm probably better off getting that.
Damn... ok guess I'll have to ask a friend in japan to help me buy redeem cards.
So.... NieR came out today in Japan. Anyone has experience buying from the Japanese PSN Store? Seem kinda hard to get my dirty gaijin money in there...
stars under her skirt? you we have a non-perv reason to look up there.... maybe.
 A director known for messing with the player making a mobage which is designed to milk money....... yeah, no thanks.The title is written in katakana but it could be in interpretated as "Alice of Death". I can't wait to see how he's gonna use the gatcha system to make the players despair  
LOL good luck~ detecting if you've got it right will probably be kinda hard tho...Dem sexy service diagrams back in the good ol' days