Posts by akiroz

Parallels Desktop ($80) followed by VirtualBox (free)
Quote:I'd go for VM too. It literally takes only 5 mins to install and setup windows 7 in a VM. (if you're using SSDs)There's simply too many performance / stability issues with wine.
Sigh~ why can't all the "normal guys" just accept japanese culture for what it is....?
HTTP ERROR  403: Japan Only    
Lol!
The shoujo-manga-esque artwork killed the entire show for me.... looks creepy. Um.... Nagi best girl I guess.
Yeah, it took me a while to figure out what they meant too.
Fun stuff my friend shared:  Programming meets Manga. https://paiza.jp/poh/enshura?locale=en Available in Japanese, English and Chinese.  For the first time, you get to choose either the osananajimi route or the idol route in a manga :p  [[SPOILER]]
Tempting...... but I cant see myself using lisp anytime in the near future.The syntax looks pretty darn ugly. I really wanted to watch it..... but I really don't want to spoil the game for myself... :(I'm only a few hours into "Yuuji's past" route in Meikyuu. What's the difference?
@Grisaia no Meikyuu   Damn..... 48 mins special? To watch or not to watch? I haven't finished the game yet.....