Posts by akiroz

Not sure why but I thought she looked like lelouch for a moment there.  Oh and what's the point of transparent censoring??  [[SPOILER]]
Unfortunately, I've only finished Arcueid's route so I can't say anything about the VN... (It's like only playing the Fate route in F/SN)But I really can't take the artwork... It's like Ryuukishi07's games or better yet, Touhou artwork. I've finished the Manga too and I thought it was pretty good.Well, you can go read Melty Blood now I guess?  Not a Kancolle player, went into this one because of the yandere tag.Pretty good read. HOLY SCHIIT!!! DEM CREEPY EYES IN THE RECENT...
Just when I need to leave for school... Windows Update  :/   Yay I get to hold my laptop with the lid open all the way there....
Nice!
Is it just me or does it seem like Tokyo Ghoul and A/Z season 2 are all over the place?
  Kiwi, Strawberry, Pineapple Sandwich............................................... Eww.
No worries man, I was up until 0830 this morning. Slept till 1530 :D
I like short hair more than long hair Tsukihi. ドM?  
@1/7 no Mahoutsukai   Holy crap.... this is the first time I've seen a VN that requests multi-core support....
Monochrome CRT displays. The screen is one big piece of glass coated with florescent stuff (different depending on color). But in all seriousness.... yeah, me too. Meh, 3D.wait.............................. haitenai?!?!?!??!? Photography at its best.