Posts by akiroz

Starting to sound like "buoy" now.....
That did the trick.
Yup.... me bad. Clearly my mind is corrupted by the otaku community....
I was doing some serious research work when............................. poi?     WTF poi...   EDIT: OK, turns out that poi = Point of Interest LOL
Me like :D
There are so many inaccurate facts in this vid........................ I call BS. :/Can't believe I wasted 10 mins on this... "Output impedance eats up bass"? You've gotta be kidding me....They said they were gonna "piss a few people off" at the beginning, well they sure did.I was about to rant in the comment section if I had a Youtube account (which I fortunately don't). What happened to her hair???
Holy moly! Deemo had a plot???I haven't played deemo in a long time.... mainly because I can't play it as well as cytus.The judge on deemo is insanely harsh compared to cytus.How is this gonna work on the PSV? It doesnt have a touchscreen does it?
Uh... no? but that doesn't matter, my point is that it does not look good in a open window....It's a cheap part no matter how you look at it.
 Switching applications are uses where you're only gonna use the transistor in its fully on or off state. As opposed to amplifier applications where the transistor is usually in its semi-on state. Simply speaking, this transistor was never designed to be used in an amp.
B772M? Looks like some cheap Chinese-designed / made BJTs.......And It's designed for low-speed switching applications.  Eww... I don't care how well it performs, if you're gonna make a window to show off your components, don't use cheap parts!