or Connect

Posts by akiroz

Is the term "Macintosh" gone now? @Miss Monochrome 3 ep 1Same OP/ED..... I'm disappointed.
Fall season demo list:   Comet Lucifer Concrete Revolutio Fushigi na Somera-chan Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Hacka Doll Heavy Object Hidan no Aria AA JK-meshi K: Return of Kings Komori-san wa Kotowarenai Kowabon Lance N' Masques Miss Monochrome 3 Noragami Aragoto Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" To****e Gets-Sareta Ken Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Owarimonogatari Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Shingeki! Kyojin...
Ulla best girl!
I'm pretty sure many low-end routers don't actually run *nix systems..... and routers lacks a major attack vector: social engineering.It's hard for users to run some random executable on a router.
nah, I solved the problem by moving the computer into my room.
My point is that with so many different systems, the possible attack vectors would be different for each one (thus being hard to hack).It's kinda like making a virus to infect all animals vs one that infects all humans, clearly the latter would be easier. the other point is that you can't use social engineering with routers.
What...? I don't see how routers are easy targets...I mean... each brand / model uses a different CPU, runs a different system, and doesn't have stupid users in control.It's completely different from hacking PCs where most of them are running Windows + x86 CPU.
Hmm.... that sucks....It's my GameStream server and my dad (who sleeps near the router) is complaining about the noise.Guess I'll have to put it in my room and run a long Ethernet cable over somehow......The PSU is only a year old, I don't want to void its warranty. btw, I really love how Steam lets me manage non-steam games  
[Desktop PC]   Is there anyway to adjust the PSU fan speed without voiding its warranty? I have a SilverStone SFX and it's the loudest fan in my build... The stock intel fan is running at 1100RPM and my 120mm chassis fans are running at 700RPM, they are all relatively silent compared to the PSU. (=_=)
wat..................... R.I.P. listening to promise again...