or Connect

Posts by akiroz

Uhh... I watch for plot.  and genius programmer imouto.... with massive plot.
@Wagamama High Spec   anyone watching this besides me this season? the game came out a few days ago btw, I might start WagaHai after finishing the true end in my current game.
A fun little rig I got my hands on :) Nvidia SHIELD + Dell P2314T + some plastic stand thingy found in the dumpster.  
this! :) can't wait for next ep. Live2D now has an official library of models. http://library.live2d.com/Libraries/index/POPULAR
I did that a while back too! (not the studying part though)
  nope, I did not expect that. might just put this VN on my infinity long backlog.
yep, that's that I thought too. welp, Purple Heart drop ended... now I have to wait 3 months for my nep phones...
 which show is this?
So many great games coming out in May, not sure if I should be happy or not. I wish I could stream the VNs directly into my brain or something....   I'll definitely check out Lass' new game Liber_7 which is set in the same universe as 11eyes and MOONSTONE's Sakuranomori Dreamers.   Not sure what happened to MOONSTONE lately, they went from making SoL/Romance to Supernatural/Horror. Their previous game (Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia) has the most deceiving cover ever......
@Asterisk 05   frickin gundam man....   @Kiznaiver 04   I like noriko :)