Posts by akiroz

It's the Alchemist!
Wow. um.... under your desk?
Renting storage servers is sometimes cheaper because you won't have to worry about hardware costs and you pay on-demand.
@ Grisaia no Meikyuu     Girpedia the Frontwing Encyclopedia
@ Grisaia no Meikyuu - Yuuji's Past     Kazuki: Why are all your friends girls? Do you really enjoy making me jealous?     Kazuki: If you really want girl(female) friends, you must get approval from me! I forbid you from getting friendly with girls that I did not approve of! Alright?     Yuuji: ...............................     KAZUKI BEST GIRL!!!! XDDD   Oh and I just kinda realized how hard it is to translate from Jap to Eng.....
Just finished Makina After in Grisaia no Meikyuu, gonna start Yuuji's Past now.  
What show is this? This, I remember using beta releases of OSX and it was pretty crappy.... Pffffftttttttt~~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I don't really like chitoge so w/e. This.
I dropped Jojo, It just seems like a Japanese adaptation of like 80% of the generic action manga in Hong Kong. And I'm really not a fan of the artwork.
Holy crap! skillz level > Madan no Ou
This :D @Death Parade 03 Managed to get everything right before the explanation kinda reminds me of the Leyline VNs, giving you pieces of the puzzle one by one. @Isuca 01 Generic tsundere.... KITAAAA~~~!!!!