Posts by Deki

I want to buy/trade for either of these items. I have a FiiO E7, a custom triple silver wire LOD, and some other stuff to trade. I will be adding cash or straight trades if i find some other stuff your interested in. I can trade unrelated items too. I have computer hardware and paintball equipment, and alot of other stuff.   PM me, also add cash amount and/or anything your interested in trading for, audio related or not. Thanks.
I want to buy/trade for either of these items. I have a FiiO E7, a custom triple silver wire LOD, and some other stuff to trade. I will be adding cash or straight trades if i find some other stuff your interested in. I can trade unrelated items too. I have computer hardware and paintball equipment, and alot of other stuff.   PM me, also add cash amount and/or anything your interested in trading for, audio related or not.
  Rockboxed iPod 6th (yes, it is possible) > DIY LOD > FiiO E7 > Sennheiser HD25-1 II's.
It depends on what you have. what do you have to offer.
Only used for a month by my friend, pics are from google i will post real pics upon request, offer please because idk how much these sell for now.
pm'ed
Bumpito
PM'ed
Would like an iBasso D-Zero preferably but cash is good too. E7 comes with all extras (manual too) but no box.
Bumpbumpbump.