Posts by alphabetagaga

how easy is it to navigate around and adjust settings with only japanese? i guess once you have the player up and running to your spec then the language does not matter
 what delivery company was that? and was it the full retail value written on the customs label or a lower amount? i'm in the uk too and thinking of going japanese :)
@goody   where did you order your japanese version from?
i guess if it not officially released until 8 nov (according to pricejapan) and after that when actual owners can play with the settings, how exactly can anyone inc sony reps(?) say for 100% yes or no? it is all speculation until then.
has anyone been able to confirm if the japanese versions have an english language option presented at setup?
 have you got the link?
anyone know how to sync/use/import itunes playlists into jriver? is there a feature within jriver that keeps a playlist imported from itunes in sync?
£203 currently on amazon uk. most other uk retailers doing them for £249  
+1 mp3 320cbr all the way here too. just makes it easier to access my music across a whole range of av devices rather than re-ripping to a format that will only work on certan devices.
yesterday