or Connect

Posts by d3fun

Selling Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies - In mint condition. Second owner , bought on head-fi. I haven't used it much , probably less than 10 hrs. Comes with power cable and a USB cable. Buyer pays the paypal fees, I'll cover UPS ground shipping.
Second owner of Vorzuge Vorzamp Pure II. Comes with pouch, USB cable to charge along with original box. Buyer pays the paypal fees and I'll cover the shipping.
I am second owner Fit Ear Togo 334. Bought from another user here on head-fi. These are my goto IEMs.  manufacturer cable broke at the tip ( please look at the pics). I bought a BTG-Audio cable 3 weeks back ($120).  Comes with original case and pouch (pouch string is missing) and only few additional ear tips.   Buyer pays the paypal fees and I'll cover the UPS ground shipping to US.   Not interested in Trades.
Updated the details in the listing.
These are the headphones https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Momentum-Wireless-Active-Cancellation-/dp/B00SNI44CQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469591773&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+momentum+wireless
Lightly Used Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Bluetooth Wireless . Buyer pays the paypal fees. I'll cover UPS shipping. Comes with sleeve and usb cable for charging and the original box. Not looking for trades. Original Owner and bought on April 2nd 2015.
Selling lightly used Alpha Dogs. Not looking for trades. Buyer paypal fees and I'll cover the shipping via UPS. Comes with its original box.
Selling my new MrSpeakers Ether C headphones. Used it for like 30 hrs. Comes with manufacturer case and also box. Buyers the paypal fees and I'll cover the UPS ground shipping with tracking number fees. This is sale only not considering any trades. Thanks.
Selling a month old Master & Dynamic MW60  headphones. I used it less than 10 times. It comes with the original box.  I cover the shipping charges (UPS ground) and buyer pays the paypal fees. Thanks
Very lightly used Bakoon HDA-5210mk3 up for sale. I bought this 2 months ago and used for about 20hrs or so. The price includes shipping and buyer pays the paypal fees.  here is the review of amp http://www.headfonia.com/bakoon-hda-5210mk3-amplifier/