Posts by Predawnstar

Thanks for your impressions, chowyeung. I cant wait to hear the Quickstep!
There might have a problem,not for the open headphone but for his system. I think the ultrasone HFI-780 would be fine,it's more cheaper and more easier to drive.
Well,now you had order the P4,and I think you will have a lot of fun with this amp,especially for the rolling off. AD797+BUF604 WB(the BUF634 with 200ohm impedance)+solid-state buf(the tallest opamp of all iBasso paired with P4,you can put this on the virtual ground,where is near the battery.)+TLE2141(put this on output ground,near the headphone jack.) This combo is a suitable pairing if you just use the opamp iBasso gave you.And this picture might help you when you...
    And there were some news about the New HiFiMan.   1.Improving the sound-quality of new HM product,and it may named "HM-901" rather than "802". 2.The new HM will support all music files. 3.We will make the 24-bit music files have more sense on the new HM. 4.Improving the the built-quality(comparing with elder serials) and operation(more linear than the elder men).   And we will give more detail about 3. and 4. in the...
I sometimes doubted how the sound of Voyager,I saw many China people using Voyager as a standard when they were competing the new portable amp. And I found that the Voyager always be the miserable one compared to some handmade amp from China.
If I was you,I'll consider the algorhythm solo DAC and buying a extra amp for the combo.By the way,I surfed the Cypher Labs's site and I found that HP-P1 couldn't support the iPad at all.   And all I read from some impressions,reviews and comparisons from internet,I found that the built-in amp of HP-P1 wasn't the powerful one,some guys suggested using line-out and plugging in a extra amp will make the all combo more amazing,and I know that will make your wallet more...
  I just want to say that is named "ATH" rather than "ATK".And if you want to buy ckw1000anv then why not consider the ck100pro?they are the same sound,not like the ck100,which is the champion of female vocal.ck1000anv and ck100pro both are balanced IEM,more detailed and more clear than ck100 but the female sound not as special as ck100.I know the ck100pro is more expensive than ckw1000anv,but it can still be a choice in my thought.But if you prefer to the sound of the...
  Thanks for your correction,well,the "Tai-Ji" was coming from the Google Translation.   By the way,some guys of China thought the reason why the 801 no longer available might because of the DAC chip,the PCM1704 which was inside HM801.According to the CEO of HiFiMAN,whom had said that there were just 5,000 chips in stock.And now the 801's Serial No. has came to No.1,500,it mean that they have consumed at least 3,000 chips.So it's just an unavoidable destiny of...
      Sorry about that,but there we don't have so much information.You may wait for a while before there have anything more detailed.   That's not a confirmed thing,either.I'll upgrade any news about 802 if I once get them and have some leisure. And all my know about these two men,the 801 won't disappear in recent days and the 802 now seems to be a revise edition rather than a new flagship,just a speculation. But somebody suspect that the elder amp-card(do i have the...
      And there were some news about the New HiFiMan.   1.Improving the sound-quality of new HM product,and it may named "HM-901" rather than "802". 2.The new HM will support all music files. 3.We will make the 24-bit music files have more sense on the new HM. 4.Improving the the built-quality(comparing with elder serials) and operation(more linear than the elder men).   And we will give more detail about 3. and 4. in the...