Posts by infinity650

So, up for sale is a SRD 6 SB with normal bias connector. It works fine, but has some scratches as you can see in the pictures. I'm from Germany and will ship to the world using DHL parcel. Please ask individually for the best solution, but it won't be too pricy, I promise. Payment using paypal or if you're in the EU, via normal bank transfer. Kind regards Niklas Richter
Hello, just because a big Accuphase CD found its way to me, I'm selling my Mission Cyrus Discmaster CD transport. Everything works perfect and it is in good cosmetical condition as the pictures display very well.You get what you see in the pictures! There's no receipt, but I am the first owner and item should be around 6 years old.  Just like this one here: http://www.springair.de/cd-geraete/cd-laufwerke/72453/mission-cyrus-discmaster Please ask for exact shipping costs if...
Please pm me for an SRD 6 SB.
Thanks for your detailed offer, but I'm no longer looking for this and will shut down the classified right now.
Price is not firm. Send me an offer!
Hello, as I do not use them and they have been just laying around for about 6 years since I bought them from a german audio daler, I sell my 404 Signature in great condition. No marks or scratches, working perfectly, original box and frequency graph. I rate it 9/10  condition overall. I will ship internationally with splitting costs. Payment using bank transfer (Europe only!) or Paypal worldwide. PM me if you have any questions.   Kind regardsNiklas
Hello,   here are some Fostex T40 RP , vintage. Good cosmetical condition, earpads pretty worn, one side stopped working. So i'm selling it as defective!#   Worldwide shipping, contact me for pricing.     Kind regards Niklas Richter
Hello,   here is my AKG K301, original Version. Very good condition, working perfectly, original pads are ok but with some glued marks. Worldwide shipping. Contact me for pricing.      Kind regards Niklas Richter
Hello, because I got too many great cans, I'm selling my beloved Fostex T50 RP MK II with perfect sounding modification made by a german true professional called Peter Neumann. Less than a year old, with Hifiman connectors. Perfectly neutral sounding with Shure Velours pads, Shure Pleather Pads (to tune the sound a little bit to the darker side) and Hifiman style connectors to change cables. It comes with a 2 meter symmetric XLR (Neutrik) plug Peacock cablextra. This T50...
So, up for sale is a SRD 7 SB with two normal bias connectors. It works fine, but has some scratches as you can see in the pictures. It is the version that does not need an extra power supply, so don't bother about 120/230 volts systems. I'm from Germany and will ship to the world using DHL parcel. Please ask individually for the best solution, but it won't be too pricy, I promise. Payment using paypal or if you're in the EU, via normal bank transfer. Kind...