Posts by infinity650

Added some photos. It is very minor and most people wouldn't even said a word about it, I guess.  
So, I'm open to reasonable offers. 
I will Provide some tommorrow , but it just Looks as new.
price corrected
Thanks for the hint. And they're not made of gold, but their sound is truly golden! :)
Hello, I decided to sell my second pair of HE 5 LE. It comes with the original box, original grills, a wonderful aftermarket cable about 2 meters length with 4 pin Neutrik XLR plug, as new Hifiman velour pads and the information sheet from Hifiman. The headphone is in very good condition, optical and technical. Price includes shipping from Germany with DHL parcel in EU. Other countries please ask, we will split shipping costs. Paypal payment (fees on you) or bank...
Hello,   as they get no headtime at my place, I'm selling my original Denon angled pleather pads. Great sounding on a lot of types of headphones like Hifiman and Fostex and Denon... and very comfortable aswell due soft pleather surface. In as new condition and absolute non-smoke-household. They look exactly as in the picture (example).     Shipping with tracking from German with German POST is included.   Paypal fees on you or bank transfer (EU only). Please take a...
Hello,   as it gets no headtime at my place, I'm selling my as new Sony MA 900s. Bought them a month ago, just do not use them properly. Great sounding headphones and very comfortable aswell.    It comes with all original accessoires, box, receipt.    Shipping from Germany within EU with DHL is included, for the rest of the world we can split cost. Please ask individually. Paypal fees on you or bank transfer (EU only). Please take a look at my other offers...
Hello,   the HE 500 comes as new, bought 04/2014, in flawless condition with its following accessoires:   original packaging original storage box Hifiman pleahter pads and rings hifiman velours pads (new!) DIY Jerg pads 3 meter silver original hifiman cable terminated with 4 pin XLR plug   Just letting it go because it gets no head time here.    International shipping from Germany with DHL parcel. EU shipping included. Please ask for shipping cost to the rest...
Hello,   looking for defective, faulty, damaged... and so on AKG models to use them as a spare part giver for my own modded K701. All models above and therir 'stepbrothers and -sisters' are welcome. Please send me your offers with a description of what is wrong with the headphones. Pictures would be best.    I have a perfectly working K701 to offer in a possible trade plus money from my side trasnaction. Please look at my classified.   I'm in Germany, so you have to...