Posts by infinity650

Hello, I'm looking to sell my Q-Audio ( http://www.q-audio.com/ ) cable, 2 meters length, dark brown, 2nd owner, professionally terminated from Audeze to Hifiman connectors. Original recipe saying 260$. Original envelope included aswell. On the source end it has got a 6.3mm plug.  FREE international shipping with tracking from Germany included aswell. Payment through paypal or by bank transfer if you're in the EU.  Kind regadsNiklas 
Hello,   because I have no use for it, I sell my as new Hifiman HE Adapter Box I bought just at the beginning of the year. It comes with the receipt and the original box.   I'm from Germany and will provide free worldwide shipping with tracking. Payment using paypal or bank transfer (within EU).     Kind regards Niklas
Hello, selling my Audio GD NFB 10 SE. Here's a great thread about it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/573478/audio-gd-nfb-10se-thread It is in very good condition and I can provide original photos if someone is interested. It is perfectly working. I can ship to almost every country, but we have to work out the shipping details and cost for every case individually. I'm from Germany. Within Germany, the shipping is free. All other countries, please send me a message.   Kind...
Hello, I am selling my Neco V4 in Great condition. I am the second owner and it comes with a charging fable and the original manual. It works perfectly. No scratches. Please send a PM if you'd like to buy it. We can work out the details. No paypal fees for you. No grades please. Kind regards Niklas
Hello,   because I have no use for them anymore, I'm selling some Hifiman cables and accessoires in great condition. Order of photos matches order of the cables/accessoires below. Feel free to ask exactly what is what to avoid misunderstandings using PM.     Silver original Hifiman cable, 3 meter length, 6.3 mm plug, used but working perfectly   -  35€ including worldwide shipping with tracking!     For further questions and offers feel free to send me a PM. Not...
Hi,   because I just don't need it, I'm selling my Askew Labs Cmoy. It works perfectly and has just minor usage. I'm the second owner. Comes with a 9V rechargeable battery included and some opamps to roll.   http://www.askewlabs.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2785698-Carbon-CMoy-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier.html   Opamps:  AD8066 already installed OPA2132 LF353P NE5532 LM833N   Worldwide shipping with tracking is included! I'm from Germany. Please send a PM if you're...
One page ago is the manual page posted as a photograph. Everything is explained there regarding jumper positions.
Hello, because I just don't need it anymore, because I have too many equally good devices, I sell my great 2stepdance in all silver colour. Included are rubber feet to prevent scratches. It's in very good condition and has very minor use. Original receipt and all accessoires. I'm the owner for a few months. Nearly new condition. For further questions and offers feel free to send me a PM. Not interest in trades, sorry. I'm located in Germany and will ship with tracking....
Thanks a lot, but I already found the original one. It was 'hidden' at the bottom of my box.
Thanks!   Got the manual from FlySweep yesterday. Everything clear now. :)     Kind regards Niklas