or Connect

Posts by Overkill Red

I was actually thinking of pairing this with the Hugo. Although I'll have to think about it a bit more..  D'oh. Thanks! Guess I'll just use the line output with my favorite interconnects, then.
Just wanted to thank you for the great guide! Just got a great deal on a pair of Fidelio X1s and ordered a V-Moda Boom mic off Amazon. Looking forward to using them for Rainbow Six: Siege and the upcoming Battlefield 1!
 Oh my...About to send him an email asking about it, seems very promising indeed!
So...   Has anyone compared the single ended line output of the Hugo to its RCA outputs? May be getting a Liquid Carbon to pair with the Hugo and was wondering which would be better.   Cheers, Ed
See you all there!!
 I am also patiently waiting for this..
 This is the mod by Musashi Sound Technology that I was discussing earlier.I am told the stock OpAmp used is OPA1611.
Well I received my 240SS mod a few days ago and have been burning it in since. Unfortunately, I have an ear infection and won't be able to give any impressions until it's better. Boo hoo.   I guess this could work out for me, since the solder used for some of the components (Mundorf Supreme Silver/Gold) are said to take hundreds of hours of run in to sound good. Who knows?   Also on a side note, I've gone with the stock OpAmps as I didn't really enjoy the OpAmp...
Hi, Have a set of LCD2 Fazors that I recently got in a trade with another Head-Fier. Condition is 9.5/10, previous owner has obviously babied them. Pads and headband still like new. I only used them for about 30 minutes and am currently letting them sit around unused. Comes with frequency graph, stickers, wood care kit and the travel case. Also has a beautiful Plussound Silver/Gold Type 6 Litz cable roughly 50 inches in length. You can upgrade these to the latest...
Hi all,   Looking for a USB to MicroUSB cable made with copper/silver/hybrid/whatever. Needs to be around 20cm long, no longer. Shorter maybe. Has to be flexible as well. 4 or 8 core, what type of braid... No preferences.   Let me know if you have anything I might want and your asking price.   Thanks, Ed