or Connect

Posts by gikigill

In case of nuclear armageddon. I'm on my 3rd.
Picking up the ASG 1Plus from Hifiheadphones UK. Just need the 2.0, 1.3 and 1.0 to round off my Aurisonics collection. I have a feeling the 1Plus straddles the middle ground between the 2.5 and the 2.0. Great subbass with lush vocals.
Thank you for your answer. I have the original shape Pulse Xfi. What's the procedure for that? Exactly the same as you mentioned I suppose.
Any idea on how to update Pulse software?
I own the 1.5, 2.5, 2.0 and there's no way the 2.5 bleeds more into the mids than the 2.0. The 2.0 practically starts off with bloated mids whereas the 2.5 has a lot more tolerance compared to both the 2.0 and the 1.5. Having the BA also helps but the 2.0 becomes woolly way before it hits it's peak in bass.
I prefer the 2.5 over the EX800 because the plug and play nature of the ASG. The EX800 needs tape and EQ while all the ASG needs is to be popped in my ears.
The JH16 have absolutely brilliant bass for being BA based and so do the Angie but the the 2.5 is a sledgehammer compared to the plastic hammer Angie. The Angie might be more refined but they can't be compared. The 2.5 pushing air in your ears is a thing of beauty.
Same here, I have the V2+ Infinity so not sure what to do.
OT but I could never love any estat IEMs.
Electrostats beat everything in decay.