Posts by PhoebeFairchild

The Cardas cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 is a nice combination. It brings out the bass and mid range to the forefront so that female vocals sound warm and intimate. There is a golden honey sound that permeates the tonal balance which is liquid, warm, and sweet. It sounds like my Cardas Golden Reference Power cords and Interconnects. Clarity, resolution, detail retrieval, and micro dynamic shading is finer with greater ease and effortlessness. I can listen deeper into...
Sale pending.
Ha ha ha!   Don't use the US Postal Service Express mail if you really want to make sure that something will be delivered to a location next day.   It was worth the effort and cost. I finally got the Cardas cable for my HD-650s. Now, my music sounds better to my ears. So far, the Cardas cable is more transparent and revealing especially for micro dynamics, resolution, and detail retrieval. It has a more expansive sound stage that is wider and more deeply layered...
I don't have a digital camera so I can not take a photograph.   I acquired them on March 6th, 2012 and I got them with my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. They are approximately 10 feet long and they have a blue color for the jacket. They come terminated with a 1/8" or 6.3mm stereo headphone jack. They are designed for the Sennheiser HD 580, 600, and 650 headphones. These is the older Moon Audio Blue Dragon V2 headphone replacement cable. For photographs, you should...
I got my Cardas cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones a few minutes ago. I confirmed that they work and I hear a stereo sound. They sound better than my Moon Audio Blue Dragon cable which I am selling in a classified here. I will let them burn in for one week.
I just got my Cardas cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. I plugged them in and I am playing Ke$ha's Animal CD and I am able to hear a stereo sound. I like the Cardas cable much better than the Moon Audio Blue Dragon cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones, but it is too premature to write a mini review with comparisons. The Cardas house sound is in full force with my high end audio system. Cables do matter. I will let them burn in for one week before I write a...
I finally got my Cardas cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. They are the newer version with the gray jacket. I plugged them into my HD-650s and I confirm that they work properly. I am getting a stereo sound from my headphones. This cable is 10' long and it is more than long enough for me. It is more flexible than the Moon Audio Blue Dragon cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. It is too early to tell how they sound, but I can say that I like them more than...
I know that the stock cable is quite good. I already tried it.   I called my main post office that serves my area and they confirmed that they have the USPS express mail package at their location. I told them that I want to walk to the post office and pick it up in person. They said that it will be ready for pickup by 10:00 AM this morning. It is less than 0.9 miles away from my home. I will call the main post office and confirm that my package is ready to be picked...
It made it into Kearny, NJ 07032. It is one of the primary USPS sort facilities in New Jersey. It hope that it will get delivered to my home today.   I used to trust USPS, but I have to reconsider that now. Thankfully, this is not critical to my graduate studies at Princeton University such as textbooks or research materials.
This is the USPS' fault. It is not the fault of the shipper who is a Head-Fi member here. He did everything right by me.