Posts by Tamirci

Macbook Air+Muse x5 mini+Havi b3 made the sound heavenly and almost 3d    Couldn't believe Pain of Salvation's stage was so full of musical tricks and far positioned instruments before.   Will see how it fares with a better (ifi ican nano) amp and usb cable (Neo Created by Oyaide d+) in a month or so.
Selling or trading STAX SRS-002 System (SR-002 + SRM-002) with Soundmagic Hp200+cash OR for 300gbp. I need money fast!   Half of the tracked shipment is on me, fee is on you.   Its carefully used but can provide more photos if desired. But the reason for this classified? I realised its not for me..
Yep I do have kc06.   B3 is slightly narrower in terms of stage width. Details are much more obvious in b3. kc06's sound is surely metallic unlike b3. Both evolve into unnatural beasts if you raise the volume (in dx90) kc06 is easier to use. b3's driver's top-side is like a triangle's top  kc06 is much easy to get dirty. Finger prints in every mm2 :) B3 is really elegant if compared to it. They both share the same flexibility of tips. Standart nozzles.   I hope...
I had written my impressions with dx90 in the last page, beware ;)   " Okay guys this is the report from a dx90 gain 3 volume 215 regular big tips.   That volume and gain 3 resulted in a semi high volume! I can't believe how hungry is this hp!!! But nevertheless I am hearing new details every minute from the songs I've been hearing from years. The first downside IMO is the width and depth of soundstage. The second is about its sound. A little bit metallic feeling....
Will try Muse x5 mini tomorrow and ifi ican nano next month and publish the results ;) But for now I can easily say that dx90 reduced the body on the sound. Was hard to adjust but inevitable.
Okay guys this is the report from a dx90 gain 3 volume 215 regular big tips.   That volume and gain 3 resulted in a semi high volume! I can't believe how hungry is this hp!!! But nevertheless I am hearing new details every minute from the songs I've been hearing from years. The first downside IMO is the width and depth of soundstage. The second is about its sound. A little bit metallic feeling. PS: Reverting to gain 1 resolved this. The third: Sibilance. Sadly it...
Will re-try today with my dx90. I know I am gonna reach better results especially if you consider their burnin that took around 100 hours :)
I have an over 100 hours burnt in sound enhancing custom iem cable at hand. An Audiominor iem cable  Fits all old Westone, 2 pin customs, Ultimate Ears iems.   Price: 100 usd sold   Free and tracked shipping to Worldwide. Not open to trades. PP fee is on you.   ___________________________     As of es10, I am selling my slightly battered (the headband) and sanded (cups) ATH Es-10, the most balanced I have ever listened. There is no problem on the...
All iems of sm64 line are V2 from a certain time. Thats all I know. But I'll inspect its box carefully tonight.But look what I have found! As the box is clearly black with pictures (as seen in the picture), this proves it is clearly not v1.Here is the evidence: http://www.head-fi.org/t/651654/earsonics-sm64-the-impressions-thread/165
Sold mine due to its UI. Dx90 is my fav in this manner!