Posts by Tamirci

Selling due to friends request. Shipment and fee is on the buyer.   Dacport saw 1.5 years of use. 
Selling due to friends request. Shipment and fee is on the buyer.   Dacport saw 1.5 years of use and its with a Furutech Formula 2 usb cable.
Upgraditis cought me and I am in the edge of pulling the trigger. I am using a Valhalla 2 and Hd650. What will Bifrost add on the V2 and hd650's sound?
Looking for a mint Bifrost Eu 220v. Usb or analog upgrade isnt necessary.
One local guy offered me an exchange of 2-3 months old Mav D1 to my Matrix M-Stage. I am using hd650 as hp, Qls Qa360 as transport. It has line out, optical out coax out features. So guys, would it be fair and worthwhile?
Selling my BNIB iems which I had bought for review purposes. Done the reviews and now selling them. Some eartips might be missing, beware. Please inquiry for the specific model to check its status.Free tracked shipping, you pay the fee. Soundmagic PL50: 35 usd Sony XBA-1: 35usd
Divided between purchasing an Ember or a Solstice.  Ember would be future proof for me but Solstice would be just enough for my Senn. hd650.
I have a Schiit Magni2 + Modi 2 uber combo at my office and it feeds the 650 enough IMO But at home I am using Matrix M-Stage hpa-1 and it seems that it's not enough.   I am thinking of a Schiit Asgard2. But what would you suggest instead of hpa-1? Price will be around 250 usd.
Just checking for a friend. He's going to get it sold but must see what is their worth.   Shipping on he, fee is on the buyer.   Awaiting PMs   Thanks
Is there an info or a news about the TOTL model?