Posts by Tamirci

I am using Nx1 for the Havi b3 pro 1 that seems like a mistake in dev. stage I know its absurd otherwise But my Q is unanswered anyway. One thing I am sure of is Topping nx1 does not make a difference on the sound at all. Tried many A-B's with dx90 but no :/ hp100 sounds good enough with the dx90. Can anybody explain to me why?
One thing I am sure of is Topping nx1 does not make a difference on the sound at all. Tried many A-B's with dx90 but no :/ hp100 sounds good enough with the dx90.   Can anybody explain to me why?
It is a perfect budget iem IMO but I have to sell it. 70$ will be the price :/
Selling Grado SR80i. Box, extra L cushion pad, 6.3mm adapter and its box will be delivered. No any damage on the headband or cups. Free worldwide shipping everywhere. Fee is on the buyer.
I think I just reached my iemnirvana :)   Havi b3 pro1 + dx90 (Lurker FW) + Topping NX1   Bases were not that strong before while retaining the airy atmosphere. Neutral it was, neutral still. And I love it :)   Çok iyi oldu bu! @Baycode
My dx90 can't play 5.1 or 7.1 (as they name it) flacs with Lurker FW running.   a. Is there anybody who played them at stock FW? b. Is that 5.1 thing BS?
Selling behalf of a friend. He bought that for review purposes.  Free tracked worldwide shipping. Fee is on the buyer.
b3 is a neutral beast that focuses on microdetails IMOWhat kind of beast is this kc06a?
I am soo excited based upon what's told. Makes me wonder if will it smack Havi b3 pro 1 down :) Mine is about to arrive. Will write my observations after than.