or Connect

Posts by Tamirci

Yeah probably.
Penon told me they'll start to sell m1 at 105 usd+free shipping by end of this month. And I think they'll wipe all the competition
 They are a reseller. Thats what they told me.
My suggestions: (ordered according to my love)   DZAT Df10 Rock Zircon Joyroom e103 KZ Z3
Selling my Aq Red, bought for testing and reviewing purposes. No pics are required. As paypal is banned here in Turkey buyer must transfer funds directly into my account. I'll give him / her the swift code asap. Price: 190 euros. Shipping on me. Swift fee on the buyer.
Selling my Aq Red, bought for testing and reviewing purposes. No pics are required. As paypal is banned here in Turkey buyer must transfer funds directly into my account. I'll give him / her the swift code asap. Price: 190 euros. Shipping on me.
I just made a brief comparison between Black and Encore mDsD, its closest rival. The VS is is written in two languages, English is the 2nd part. http://www.kulaklik.web.tr/audioquest-dragonfly-black-vs-encore-mdsd/
I always value others opinions or ideas regarding a subject I am about to decide.
I am at the brink of buying an ipod touch 5 for listening in my holiday times. But I am using an iphone 6+ as well. Do you think that it would be a worthy purchase or should I continue with my 6+ to listen music? (Headphones aren't a question. I have many different hps and iems as I am a reviewer)
Fascinated with my Ath-2, anybody willing to part with his Wharfedale isodynamic?