or Connect

Posts by Bill-P

I slept like a log as soon as I got home. Haha Will post photos and impressions soon, guys. Thanks for coming! The turnout at the meet was great! And I had fun with everyone!!
So first post has been updated with "some" parking information. I'll try to find out if you can pre-register for parking.   Here's the PARKING MAP again: (Google Streetview this place and you'll have a good view of the area)   Also, here's a TIMELINE TABLE for your viewing convenience: (please click to enlarge) I'm actually behind on updates now, so will be spending time to gather gears and formulate placement and positioning. Wouldn't want to come in tomorrow...
Yeah, I'm staying on top of all of that.   Registration is now officially closed, so I'm tallying a list of human beings to send to our host now. Please let me know if you're an alien, and you plan to infiltrate our little circle of hobbyists! I'm sure I can find a headphone or two in my collection that may reproduce up to ultrasonic frequencies for your listening pleasure.    Also working on maps, instructions, timeline tables, etc... so those will be up soon. I have...
I've been busy with meets, school, life, etc... and all, but... dear MDR-Z7 owners, I'm still very much invested in this headphone.    Here's a teaser:     Bare driver unit can be completely detached from the angled plastic baffle. I have a sneaking suspicion that replacing the plastic baffle with a steel/metallic/aluminum one can potentially lead to interesting results.   Now to see if I can find a machine shop around.    Also, there is potential here for a...
 Awesome! I'll have the Stax SR-002 with its amp unit modified there at the meet if you would like to check it out. It seems like you are all about IEMs this time!
Cargo area is in the back of the building. I'll get some detailed maps and coordinates and stuffs like those out tonight, so you guys will have 24 hours to plan for the drive.
 Good question! I've posted the game plan in the first post, so please take the time to read it!  Wow, I was thinking of what to bring for sanitizing IEMs. Thanks, Jude!  And if you still have the Cavalli Liquid Carbon prototype by now, please bring it along. I have a modded LCD-2 that I'd totally love to try on Carbon!
Haha, won't you also bring the modded HP1000, please? I'm dying to hear it.    As for me, I'll have two more additions to my stable for those who are interested:   Stax SRS-002, the portable in-ear "baby Stax". These originally belonged to the above poster (@zerodeefex), but he found it has not gotten much use since he got his UERM. Well, I say... his loss!   And if I can get the tuning to where I'd like, perhaps I'll bring along my attempt at getting another...
 I've asked our host, and it isn't possible to add you to the list currently even if greenkiwi was to give up his spot. Sorry.  I'll let you know if anything changes, though. ------- That aside, I've updated the first post with some photos of the space. <- I did that this morning, actually, but I've been compiling list of gears and also arranging folks with gears in a spreadsheet. You can bet that it's fun work.  Beyond that, current gear list is now arranged in terms of...
Well, let me ask our host to see if we have any small room that we can use to demonstrate it. Now I just need a huge cup of coffee...