Posts by Bill-P

Haha, I knew you'd love the idea.  But wait, how do you know it isn't all an elaborate plot in order for me to secretly swipe one of those Cavalli prototypes that you'll be bringing?  LOL Just kidding. Honestly, I was about to ask Cavalli to send us one of his prototypes. You saved me the trouble, man! I honestly think he did a fantastic job on them! Anyway, thread title updated to reflect the fact that this is an after party for us all, as more than half the attendees...
And another one joins the fray. It's good to have you with us, sir! Honestly, I feel like this is shaping up to be more and more like a "CanJam after-party" for us.  
 I know you were too busy, so I called this together for the geeks who had to run around CanJam too much to sit back, relax, and enjoy each other's companies. Plus check out gears! I think that's how it should go for most of us.  I'm also dabbling in trying to organize meets like these more so next time, I can give you a helping hand. Every time I saw you at CanJam, you looked totally like you're just stopping to fill your lungs for air!! Your face pretty much told me how...
 Oops... sorry about that. May 2nd was chosen already... as that's the date that works best for most folks, including me.  It's like... 4 weeks from now, so I hope you can still make arrangements to come join us?  Awesome! Glad to have you with us, man!  I'm curious what these new headphones are. A Lyr setup is really nothing to scoff at. 
Or you can get an amp to go with that Nano...
May 2nd is locked as the date now.   I'll create an EventBrite event soon so that folks can safely send in their RSVP and all.
Good to have you with us, too!  ---- Oh, and folks, due to this being Wikia HQ, they can't allow more than 30 members in. We're approaching that limit already, so... if you would like to opt in or out, please do so fast!
 A few folks listened to it, including the Sony representative, Ken Ball, and Vinnie Rossi... and they all loved it. I'm tuning it a bit further this time, just for this meet, too. Hope you'll like it! I still find it to be the best closed-back headphone that I have ever listened to. ----- Oh, and since I'm getting responses that this date will be best, I think the official date of the meet will now be May 2nd. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Good to see you with us, Ethan!   This meet is looking like it'll be more awesome than I thought. So I bet... CanJam itch is still here for some of us. Haha!  
Wow, it's great to see you with us, Jude!   I totally missed talking to you at CanJam since you seemed so busy. Hopefully, we'll have more time to discuss things at this meet.