Posts by Bill-P

Yeah... well, if I get enough help (with you and TMoney), maybe I'll bring along my speaker amp as well, the McIntosh MAC 4100, to drive the HE-6 that I borrowed from Findley. None of my other amps like this headphone, and I wouldn't want to come by with only Sennheiser headphones. Hahaha
And talking about not showing up but will be there in spirit... I think I'll have CEE TEE's full suite of gears, which include... Eddie Current Zana Deux Eddie Current Black Widow Bottlehead Crack + Speedball (stock) PSAudio Perfect Wave DAC Modded Schiit Wyrd So if someone can give me a hand unloading them at around 9-9:30, I can bring all those plus my own gears. That's basically two TOTL rigs. So lemme know what you guys would like to try, or if you'd just like to...
 That's awesome! And on a side note, I also have an amp that I think sounds pretty similar to the Liquid Carbon: the CKKIII. Carbon is more convenient with a more reasonable footprint, and also balanced input/output, but the CKKIII is also damn good as an amp. It's not mine, though, so I have to ask for permission from the owner to see if I can bring it up, but if I get permission, it'll be a very interesting comparison indeed.  I have a modded HD600. I'd say... don't...
 According to Will, there's a loading zone that you can park and take stuffs in. Someone will have to stand in the lobby anyway, since people need a key card to get up to the office (or at least that's my experience in regular hours), so you can rest assured there will be a bunch of eyes watching your items. Plus there'll be security there, I think.
Yeah, I was about to say... without a trolley, carrying gears heavier than, say... a Gungnir Multibit a couple of blocks is NOT a trivial matter, so car-pooling is best for loading/unloading.   I've been to MD office a few times, and it's really not easy to get gears up there. Actually, let me contact them and ask now, because this will be an issue on that day.
Cool. I'm in!   Gears that I'll bring: Sennheiser HD600 Sennheiser HD800 DIY amp <- pretty much a cmoy Schiit Gungnir Multibit   And that's it. Nothing special. Just the usual stuffs. 
Yeah, sorry, @DecentLevi. I have been busy the last few weeks cooking up a secret weapon to present at the meet. Haha So, it looks like Luis won't be able to finish my Code-X in time, so I won't have that. In its place, I'll be bringing... my own modded Sennheiser HD800. So yeah, you can look forward to that. Haha. 
Awesome! :) Let's see... I'll be bringing: Sennheiser HD 600 super modded <- won't spoil this one early. Ya gotta hear it for yerselfLFF's Code-X <- because I'm a huge fan of this thing, I got oneBill-P's AMP-2 <- yes, the 2nd version of my DIY amp. Balanced output onlySchiit Gungnir Multibit <- end-game DAC for me... until they come out with something that's even more resolving Bill is joining the big league now. Hahaha. I think this will be where I stop and rest for a...
Well, if you'd like to get it on, I'd say... first change thread title to something definite like "SF meet end of October" so that more people will sign up.   And then start taking names, but don't spill blood... yet! Wait 'til the day. Hahahaha!    Okay, in all seriousness, I think we should get a list of attendees going, then a list of gears, and see if all of those will fit into @gepardcv 's place. If not, we should either invent a space-time expanding device, or...
I'm in. Actually, I can help organizing lists and all, too. Should I open a new thread about it to keep track and all that?